Show us your purchases!

purple5ive
Has liked: 567 times

Re: Show us your purchases!

Post by purple5ive » Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:02 pm

CarlG wrote:
Basti wrote:
purple5ive wrote: too heavy for my tiny wrists
Sometimes Steve I think you're taking the p1ss, but I can't be sure so then I worry
Hahahahahaha........bloody hell Stevie, you suffering from girlie wristitis..?
Dont worry mate, just get back down to Portland for some surface casting at Tuna, they'll put some meat on your bones.
Not suffering, i have girlie wrists :-D

purple5ive

Post by purple5ive » Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:03 pm

4liters wrote:
CarlG wrote:
Basti wrote:
Sometimes Steve I think you're taking the p1ss, but I can't be sure so then I worry
Dont worry mate, just get back down to Portland for some surface casting at Tuna, they'll put some meat on your bones.
Just pack some sticky tape in case they snap off
Duct tape son, duct tape, sticky tape is for amateurs ;-)

Lightningx
Bluefin
Bluefin
Has liked: 72 times

Post by Lightningx » Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:17 pm

Lol :rofl:

Sinsemilla

Post by Sinsemilla » Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:42 am

purple5ive wrote:
mazman wrote:
purple5ive wrote:where does it say i want a telescopic net?
im just after a shorter model.

But when you have rookie deckies like my cousins fishing with you, you will need all the help you can get :rofl:
It was implied when you asked if they had a shorter version of a telescopic net. I get what you are after now
yeah fair call could be misleading..
i have a good net, but its a trout one and not enough reach. its nice and light good opening and mesh depth, just short on reach.
the trebles get stuck in the mesh, and if squidding the slime sticks to the mesh unlike the bigger silicone mesh ones but it isnt as bad, just wanting something similar thats not heavy and has a bit more reach.
as soon as you go longer and have a silicone mesh its getting too heavy for me, ill do whatever it takes to make my fishing more comfortable so im still looking.
I've got a Mcleans net. You can get them in a long handle version with a rubber net which is nice and deep. Pretty much the bee's testicles when it comes to nets.

http://www.mcleanangling.co.nz/product- ... boat-nets/

Nice and light as well for your fragile wrists ;)

Anth

smile0784
Has liked: 39 times

Post by smile0784 » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:49 am

purple5ive wrote:
4liters wrote:
CarlG wrote:
Basti wrote:
Just pack some sticky tape in case they snap off
Duct tape son, duct tape, sticky tape is for amateurs ;-)
Lol

purple5ive

Post by purple5ive » Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:45 am

Sinsemilla wrote:
purple5ive wrote:
mazman wrote:

But when you have rookie deckies like my cousins fishing with you, you will need all the help you can get :rofl:
It was implied when you asked if they had a shorter version of a telescopic net. I get what you are after now
i have a good net, but its a trout one and not enough reach. its nice and light good opening and mesh depth, just short on reach.
the trebles get stuck in the mesh, and if squidding the slime sticks to the mesh unlike the bigger silicone mesh ones but it isnt as bad, just wanting something similar thats not heavy and has a bit more reach.
as soon as you go longer and have a silicone mesh its getting too heavy for me, ill do whatever it takes to make my fishing more comfortable so im still looking.
I've got a Mcleans net. You can get them in a long handle version with a rubber net which is nice and deep. Pretty much the bee's testicles when it comes to nets.

Anth
They are similar to what i have now
and looks like armadale angling stocks them, will have to pay them a visit

Lightningx
Bluefin
Bluefin

Post by Lightningx » Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:27 am

Sinsemilla wrote:
purple5ive wrote:
mazman wrote:

Anth
Nice Anth look like good quality nets :thumbsup:

smile0784
Has liked: 39 times

Post by smile0784 » Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:01 pm

Sinsemilla wrote:
purple5ive wrote:
mazman wrote:

Anth
Nice nuts

meppstas
Has liked: 903 times

Post by meppstas » Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:15 am

Just received a few more Pontoon21 Greedy Guts hard body lures from "Master Angler" online stores bargain bin, still selling for $10 ea.. also they threw in a pair of micro split ring pliers for free.. great service for sure
Greedy Guts 6515 (Medium).JPG
Greedy Guts hard body
Greedy Guts, Natural Yamame  6516 (Medium).JPG
Close up..
Micro Pliers 6518 (Medium).JPG
Free pliers..
BCF have a members 20% store wide sale on tonight as well and they're now stocking a variety of Mepps lures there.. 20% off any product, could be worth a visit..
20% 0ff.jpg
20% off sale
cheers
Adrian
'' Brand Ambassador for Mepps Lures in Australia '' Tackle Tactics, Okuma, Mepps & Platypus lines Pro Team Member

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClk58e ... m8yelCSKCw

Lightningx
Bluefin
Bluefin

Post by Lightningx » Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:41 am

meppstas wrote:Just received a few more Pontoon21 Greedy Guts hard body lures from "Master Angler" online stores bargain bin, still selling for $10 ea.. also they threw in a pair of micro split ring pliers for free.. great service for sure
Greedy Guts 6515 (Medium).JPG
Greedy Guts, Natural Yamame 6516 (Medium).JPG
Micro Pliers 6518 (Medium).JPG
BCF have a members 20% store wide sale on tonight as well and they're now stocking a variety of Mepps lures there.. 20% off any product, could be worth a visit..
20% 0ff.jpg
cheers
Adrian
Nice Adrian!
That’s great service.Those split ring pliers definitely come in handy :thumbsup:

Return to “Show us your purchases”