New salmon outfit

Flathead37
Rank: Garfish
Rank: Garfish
Posts: 98
Joined: Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:56 am

Re: New salmon outfit

Post by Flathead37 » Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:07 pm

Lightningx wrote:
Flathead37 wrote:Yep 35grams, will only use it when the surfs not huge, just to ramp up the fun factor a bit more
How long did the delivery take mate?
4-5 days on delivery on both , rod was packed up nice and safe as was the reel



Remove these ads.

Flathead37
Rank: Garfish
Rank: Garfish
Posts: 98
Joined: Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:56 am

Re: New salmon outfit

Post by Flathead37 » Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:13 pm

Treyball wrote:Do they come with warranty from digitaka etc.. ?
Yep warranty for both

Flathead37
Rank: Garfish
Rank: Garfish
Posts: 98
Joined: Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:56 am

Re: New salmon outfit

Post by Flathead37 » Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:29 pm

There all in Japanese HAHAHA which will be interesting to fill out

Lightningx
Rank: Mulloway
Rank: Mulloway
Posts: 10320
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:21 pm
Has liked: 26 times
Likes received: 107 times

Re: New salmon outfit

Post by Lightningx » Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:31 pm

Flathead37 wrote:
Lightningx wrote:
Flathead37 wrote:Yep 35grams, will only use it when the surfs not huge, just to ramp up the fun factor a bit more
How long did the delivery take mate?
4-5 days on delivery on both , rod was packed up nice and safe as was the reel
That's pretty good considering it came all the way from Osaka Japan :)

User avatar
mazman
Rank: Gummy Shark
Rank: Gummy Shark
Posts: 2693
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:45 pm
Has liked: 5 times
Likes received: 25 times

Re: New salmon outfit

Post by mazman » Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:37 pm

Lightningx wrote:
Flathead37 wrote:
Lightningx wrote:
Flathead37 wrote:Yep 35grams, will only use it when the surfs not huge, just to ramp up the fun factor a bit more
How long did the delivery take mate?
4-5 days on delivery on both , rod was packed up nice and safe as was the reel
That's pretty good considering it came all the way from Osaka Japan :)
that's pretty standard for post from japan. makes you wonder why it takes so long for long domestic parcels within australia.
Youtube channel:Hawkesy Fishing

User avatar
4liters
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Posts: 4609
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:05 am
Likes received: 34 times

Re: New salmon outfit

Post by 4liters » Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:32 pm

mazman wrote:
Lightningx wrote:
Flathead37 wrote:
Lightningx wrote:
Flathead37 wrote:Yep 35grams, will only use it when the surfs not huge, just to ramp up the fun factor a bit more
How long did the delivery take mate?
4-5 days on delivery on both , rod was packed up nice and safe as was the reel
That's pretty good considering it came all the way from Osaka Japan :)
that's pretty standard for post from japan. makes you wonder why it takes so long for long domestic parcels within australia.
Not much to wonder about, straya post are bad at their job
2015/16 Species comp total: 289cm
Brown Trout: 37cm
Flathead: 51cm; Squid: 36cm; Australian Salmon: 51cm; Snapper 46cm; Silver Trevally 23cm; KGW: 45cm



Remove these ads.

Flathead37
Rank: Garfish
Rank: Garfish
Posts: 98
Joined: Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:56 am

Re: New salmon outfit

Post by Flathead37 » Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:57 pm

New line just arrived never used Varivas , they actually give a max BS and an average BS , is the thinnest line I've ever bought in this BS and it's rated to 18.1 lb feels like 6lb sunline and give you some FC leader in the pack which is cool gotta love the Japanese . Just wish they came in 300 m spools

Flathead37
Rank: Garfish
Rank: Garfish
Posts: 98
Joined: Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:56 am

Re: New salmon outfit

Post by Flathead37 » Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:00 am

1460728703810.jpg

Post Reply

Return to “Show us your purchases”