Wtb shimano sephia 01T

mazman

Re: Wtb shimano sephia 01T

Postby mazman » Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:18 pm

ducky wrote:Haha. Sometimes I think I'm actually semi retarded. The Google image search that brought up that jig actually links to an Italian ebay page which sell the jigs for $11us and post to Australia...

What an idiot.

how the actual **** did i not notice this as well, I'd looked at that image a few times and never noticed.

Remove these ads.

Brett

Postby Brett » Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:41 pm

ducky wrote:Haha. Sometimes I think I'm actually semi retarded. The Google image search that brought up that jig actually links to an Italian ebay page which sell the jigs for $11us and post to Australia...

What an idiot.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SHIMANO-TOTANAR ... 1200716733

I found it this morning, but didn't bother linking it here. As I thought you would have already found it and decided it wasn't worth the trouble lol

Boonanza

Postby Boonanza » Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:22 pm

What an idiot.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SHIMANO-TOTANAR ... 1200716733

You have talked this squid jig up so much Ducky that I'm going to buy one & I don't even fish for squid ;-)
Water is the most essential element of life, because without water you can’t go fishing. :water:

ducky

Postby ducky » Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:27 pm

Haha, different things work for different people in different places boony. But that particular jig really does work well in wpb.

Return to “Show us your purchases”