Show us ya lure

Fishsniper

Re: Show us ya lure

Post by Fishsniper » Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:58 pm

hahaha, aidrian, i have a collection of mepps spinners and some more on the way, i try to keep them a bit of a secret coz they really are the ants pants when
it comes to spinners and it's good to see I'm not the only lure junkie, can't wait to see Benders collection it would take him half a day to lay em out



Remove these ads.

User avatar
meppstas
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Posts: 2365
Joined: Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:32 pm
Location: Sheffield, Tasmania
Has liked: 276 times
Likes received: 149 times

Re: Show us ya lure

Post by meppstas » Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:16 pm

Fishsniper wrote:hahaha, aidrian, i have a collection of mepps spinners and some more on the way, i try to keep them a bit of a secret coz they really are the ants pants when
it comes to spinners and it's good to see I'm not the only lure junkie, can't wait to see Benders collection it would take him half a day to lay em out
There's quite a few of us out there that's for sure... :a_goodjob: Just like a woman in a frock, shoe or bag shop, can't get enough of them... :icon_lolz:
'' Mepps Spinfishing Guru Tasmania '' Tackle Tactics, Okuma, Mepps & Platypus lines Pro Team Member

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClk58e ... m8yelCSKCw

User avatar
sasquatch972
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Posts: 540
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:09 pm
Location: Wantirna South

Re: Show us ya lure

Post by sasquatch972 » Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:30 pm

ill have to get a picture of all mine, not quite as much as some of you but close, rapala CD's seem to be my favourite for trout and redfin.
also got a collection of flys that ive bought over the last few years from Rod n fly tasmania and the local tackle shop when i was looking at getting into it......still yet to actually go though lol.

sloth
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Posts: 1469
Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:35 pm
Location: Maribyrnong, Melbourne

Show us ya lure

Post by sloth » Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:36 pm

I limit myself to a single tray of hardbodies and a single tray of soft plastics. All for bream.

Image
.

Image

User avatar
mazman
Rank: Gummy Shark
Rank: Gummy Shark
Posts: 2753
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:45 pm
Has liked: 23 times
Likes received: 81 times

Re: Show us ya lure

Post by mazman » Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:59 pm

a few dc's in there
Youtube channel:Hawkesy Fishing

User avatar
Rod Bender
Rank: Kingfish
Rank: Kingfish
Posts: 5283
Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:46 pm
Location: Shepparton
Likes received: 3 times

Re: Show us ya lure

Post by Rod Bender » Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:07 pm

Fishsniper wrote:.......can't wait to see Benders collection it would take him half a day to lay em out
Don't have the floor space! :) Unfortunately there has been a lack of communication between the logistics/supply section of my brain and the physical capability section. They ain't been talking cos I've kept buying lures whilst I haven't been using them that much!
cheers
Jim
Proudly sponsoring Trelly's Tackleworld and Boats & More!



Remove these ads.

User avatar
meppstas
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Posts: 2365
Joined: Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:32 pm
Location: Sheffield, Tasmania
Has liked: 276 times
Likes received: 149 times

Re: Show us ya lure

Post by meppstas » Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:12 pm

Rod Bender wrote:
Fishsniper wrote:.......can't wait to see Benders collection it would take him half a day to lay em out
Don't have the floor space! :) Unfortunately there has been a lack of communication between the logistics/supply section of my brain and the physical capability section. They ain't been talking cos I've kept buying lures whilst I haven't been using them that much!
cheers
Jim
Come on Jim, bring out those suit cases full of lures and show us mate.... :toothy9: :wave2:

Here's another one of mine that i use when fishing for big trout... :super:
Attachments
DSC_5655.JPG
'' Mepps Spinfishing Guru Tasmania '' Tackle Tactics, Okuma, Mepps & Platypus lines Pro Team Member

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClk58e ... m8yelCSKCw

sloth
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Posts: 1469
Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:35 pm
Location: Maribyrnong, Melbourne

Re: Show us ya lure

Post by sloth » Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:50 pm

mazman wrote:a few dc's in there
Yeah I caved on my $15 limit rule .......

A few times lol. Love my DCs :)

Fishsniper

Re: Show us ya lure

Post by Fishsniper » Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:58 pm

sloth wrote:I limit myself to a single tray of hardbodies and a single tray of soft plastics. All for bream.

Image
.

Image
Very nice Sloth, I know you like your Bream fishing, great collection, you need to go to Masterangler.com and order some 4.5cm Pontoon 21 suspending Gready Guts lures but be quick coz they are no longer making them, most of the trout colors have gone but they still have some great bream colors left, I think there only $10 each

sloth
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Posts: 1469
Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:35 pm
Location: Maribyrnong, Melbourne

Re: Show us ya lure

Post by sloth » Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:29 am

Fishsniper wrote: Very nice Sloth, I know you like your Bream fishing, great collection, you need to go to Masterangler.com and order some 4.5cm Pontoon 21 suspending Gready Guts lures but be quick coz they are no longer making them, most of the trout colors have gone but they still have some great bream colors left, I think there only $10 each
Good deal there. Tempting to pick up a smaller minnow pattern ..... But I better not lol ;)



Remove these ads.

Post Reply

Return to “Show us your purchases”