Losing my mind

Warneet, Tooradin, Grantville, Stockyard Point, Lang Lang, Grantville, Koo Wee Rup Corinella, Coronet Bay, San Remo
Nick tucker

Losing my mind

Post by Nick tucker » Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:17 pm

Been up at lake tyers since Sunday morning fishing the lake all day everyday , tried everything from,soft plastics,bait,hard bodies 2 bream that's it!!!! Someone help me!!! Good report I know, oh and one juvy salmon off the surf been fairly windy so were battling :rocking_report:

rixter

Re: Losing my mind

Post by rixter » Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:49 pm

Maybe try the rivers mate , Tambo, Mitchell or Nicholson , they are all producing nice size bream atm.
Close to a lot of the bridges on the main hwy are producing some nice size bream. Also down near the entrances of the rivers near the lake system in the brackish waters is producing nice bream and flatties too.

Good bait have been Bass yabbies, whole small shrimp/prawn with the shell / around 3 on the hook, small spider crabs (stand on them and crush the shell before putting on the hook). Sandworms as usually have been working well , but drawing in a lot of the smaller fish mainly. SP's and HB's have also been working well in the areas mentioned above.

Not to sure if this post should be in this area of Warneet to Sanremo , as lake tyres in in Gippsland. Unless there is another lake tyers i'm un aware of around Warneet to Sanremo. ?

GL , Cheers , Rick
Here Fishy Fishy Image
Patience Young Grasshopper.

Return to “Warneet To San Remo”