Western Port Big Gummy Report #2..

Warneet, Tooradin, Grantville, Stockyard Point, Lang Lang, Grantville, Koo Wee Rup Corinella, Coronet Bay, San Remo
Lightningx
Rank: Mako Shark
Rank: Mako Shark
Posts: 8900
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:21 pm

Re: Western Port Big Gummy Report #2..

Postby Lightningx » Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:24 am

STriplett1997 wrote:
smile0784 wrote:You still pulling them out of the same spot?



Yup!

Thinking about putting the hours in for a autumn snapper now.

I wouldn’t mind one of them either.
You gonna target them in Wpb?



Remove these ads.

User avatar
STriplett1997
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Posts: 759
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:00 pm
Location: South East Suburbs

Re: Western Port Big Gummy Report #2..

Postby STriplett1997 » Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:36 am

Lightningx wrote:
STriplett1997 wrote:
smile0784 wrote:You still pulling them out of the same spot?



Yup!

Thinking about putting the hours in for a autumn snapper now.

I wouldn’t mind one of them either.
You gonna target them in Wpb?


Sure am. Boultons channel, Joes Island, Silver Leaves and Rhyll coming in with reports at the moment. Biggest I’ve seen so far is 8kg

Lightningx
Rank: Mako Shark
Rank: Mako Shark
Posts: 8900
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:21 pm

Re: Western Port Big Gummy Report #2..

Postby Lightningx » Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:48 am

STriplett1997 wrote:
Lightningx wrote:
STriplett1997 wrote:
smile0784 wrote:You still pulling them out of the same spot?



Yup!

Thinking about putting the hours in for a autumn snapper now.

I wouldn’t mind one of them either.
You gonna target them in Wpb?


Sure am. Boultons channel, Joes Island, Silver Leaves and Rhyll coming in with reports at the moment. Biggest I’ve seen so far is 8kg

8 kg is a very solid red. What’s your pb so far again? :)

rb85
Rank: Gummy Shark
Rank: Gummy Shark
Posts: 1936
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:08 pm
Location: The Ocean

Re: Western Port Big Gummy Report #2..

Postby rb85 » Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:02 am

Another good fish mate. Your fishing with more confidence now.

User avatar
STriplett1997
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Posts: 759
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:00 pm
Location: South East Suburbs

Re: Western Port Big Gummy Report #2..

Postby STriplett1997 » Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:20 pm

Lightningx wrote:
STriplett1997 wrote:
Lightningx wrote:
STriplett1997 wrote:
smile0784 wrote:You still pulling them out of the same spot?



Yup!

Thinking about putting the hours in for a autumn snapper now.

I wouldn’t mind one of them either.
You gonna target them in Wpb?


Sure am. Boultons channel, Joes Island, Silver Leaves and Rhyll coming in with reports at the moment. Biggest I’ve seen so far is 8kg

8 kg is a very solid red. What’s your pb so far again? :)


Only 4.5

smile0784
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Posts: 7057
Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:16 pm

Re: Western Port Big Gummy Report #2..

Postby smile0784 » Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:36 pm

Can only get better



Remove these ads.

User avatar
STriplett1997
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Posts: 759
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:00 pm
Location: South East Suburbs

Re: Western Port Big Gummy Report #2..

Postby STriplett1997 » Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:08 pm

rb85 wrote:Another good fish mate. Your fishing with more confidence now.



Cheers. Awesome how you can work and work at it, then it all comes together and clicks at once. :thumbsup:

User avatar
STriplett1997
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Posts: 759
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:00 pm
Location: South East Suburbs

Re: Western Port Big Gummy Report #2..

Postby STriplett1997 » Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:08 pm

smile0784 wrote:Can only get better


exactly :thumbsup:

Lightningx
Rank: Mako Shark
Rank: Mako Shark
Posts: 8900
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:21 pm

Re: Western Port Big Gummy Report #2..

Postby Lightningx » Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:33 pm

STriplett1997 wrote:
Lightningx wrote:
STriplett1997 wrote:
Lightningx wrote:
STriplett1997 wrote:

Yup!

Thinking about putting the hours in for a autumn snapper now.

I wouldn’t mind one of them either.
You gonna target them in Wpb?


Sure am. Boultons channel, Joes Island, Silver Leaves and Rhyll coming in with reports at the moment. Biggest I’ve seen so far is 8kg

8 kg is a very solid red. What’s your pb so far again? :)


Only 4.5

Still a nice one but yea plenty of room for an upgrade mate :thumbsup:

User avatar
STriplett1997
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Posts: 759
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:00 pm
Location: South East Suburbs

Re: Western Port Big Gummy Report #2..

Postby STriplett1997 » Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:27 pm

Lightningx wrote:
STriplett1997 wrote:
Lightningx wrote:
STriplett1997 wrote:
Lightningx wrote:I wouldn’t mind one of them either.
You gonna target them in Wpb?


Sure am. Boultons channel, Joes Island, Silver Leaves and Rhyll coming in with reports at the moment. Biggest I’ve seen so far is 8kg

8 kg is a very solid red. What’s your pb so far again? :)


Only 4.5

Still a nice one but yea plenty of room for an upgrade mate :thumbsup:


was stoked to get two of those during my first snapper season, but now i want bigger ;-)



Remove these ads.


Return to “Warneet To San Remo”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests