Finally my persistence paid off, stoked! PB Gummy

Warneet, Tooradin, Grantville, Stockyard Point, Lang Lang, Grantville, Koo Wee Rup Corinella, Coronet Bay, San Remo
STriplett1997
Has liked: 14 times

Re: Finally my persistence paid off, stoked! PB Gummy

Post by STriplett1997 » Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:57 pm

Lightningx wrote:
STriplett1997 wrote:
Lightningx wrote:
STriplett1997 wrote:
Lightningx wrote:If you are going tomorrow you are in luck with the full moon :thumbsup:

Heading out tomorrow 9:30am, plan to stay overnight too. Big session :a_goodjob:
You got some fresh bait for the big session mate? I think I can feel another report coming up lol
I'll just see whats going on when im out there. Might go for a bit of a drive and see if i can find the sambos. Been busting regularly from Joes Island - Tyabb bank. If not ill be burleying like a mad man for yakkas
A big session like that I’m sure you will get something fresh for the gumbos later :P

Won’t be a problem mate, always able to find bait. Worse comes to worse some Squid will have to do. But I prefer flesh baits for gummies

smile0784
Has liked: 39 times

Re: Finally my persistence paid off, stoked! PB Gummy

Post by smile0784 » Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:49 pm

Lightningx wrote:
smile0784 wrote:Got to go with confidence mate.
I hooked a 6foot 20kg+ model in bass strait one day on a 6kg rod while bottom bouncing for flathead.

Went ro gaff it and forgot they rolled and the trace brike on the gaff.

Scared the sh*t out of me lol. Big amimal.
Should have seen the birds fly off when it got off and headed towards them. Never seen them move faster
Dam that would have really felt like a FISH ON :rofl:
It was a stiff 6kg rod with a 4000 size reel
Felt like i snagged the bottom
Would get it up a bit and then it would go back down again at first i thort it was the bottom and moving with the swell till it did its first run then i know it was a big fish. Then we called a ray so just kept going then finally saw it was a shark.

Return to “Warneet To San Remo”