A Lang Lang Gorilla

Warneet, Tooradin, Grantville, Stockyard Point, Lang Lang, Grantville, Koo Wee Rup Corinella, Coronet Bay, San Remo
Lightningx
Bluefin
Bluefin
Has liked: 72 times

Re: A Lang Lang Gorilla

Post by Lightningx » Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:41 am

Nice effort mate.
Better luck next time.

purple5ive
Has liked: 567 times

Post by purple5ive » Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:35 am

good effort mate specially landbased..i also recomend the penn prevails they look quite decent and im very very picky with what rods i use.

Whiskers
Has liked: 3 times

Post by Whiskers » Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:59 am

Thanks guys.

Lang Lang is a funny old place. More often than not the water is muddy and it's a very shallow beach. Even at high tide you can still only be fishing in water no more than a metre deep. It never looks "fishy" yet anything and everything can turn up there at times.

The fishing isn't consistent and doughnuts are often the order of the day. Over the years I've found that the first hour of the run-out tide seems to be the optimum fishing period.

If you're fishing there try to stay away from heavy sinkers, specially bomb sinkers. They get stuck in the mud! :)

raco09
Has liked: 3 times

Post by raco09 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:45 pm

Whiskers wrote:Thanks guys.

Lang Lang is a funny old place. More often than not the water is muddy and it's a very shallow beach. Even at high tide you can still only be fishing in water no more than a metre deep. It never looks "fishy" yet anything and everything can turn up there at times.

The fishing isn't consistent and doughnuts are often the order of the day. Over the years I've found that the first hour of the run-out tide seems to be the optimum fishing period.

If you're fishing there try to stay away from heavy sinkers, specially bomb sinkers. They get stuck in the mud! :)
Good info mate! :thumbsup:

Return to “Warneet To San Remo”