Queen Birthday Present ... Almost

CarlG
Has liked: 1 time

Re: Queen Birthday Present ... Almost

Post by CarlG » Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:18 pm

VooDooMagician wrote:
Fish-cador wrote:want some coffee with your donut?

Don't worry, Carl, Poodoo +1 and I also had donuts today.
Yes Please Sir!!!

But with no milk ... I am lactose intolerant ... don't want the drama with hot air and wader again :icon_lolz:

Should have stayed in Port Melbourne and I would had another Bream party yesterday but would know jack all about surf fishing if didn't go :)
Wise words Voodoo, if you don't go and try it, you never learn...I've had tons of fishless trips up there, doesn't bother me that much, 'cos I know at some point it will switch back on again...once you've experienced one of those mad sessions, it's like a drug, you just want more..wait till you've seen a big salmon with your lure in it's mouth racing along the face of a wave at full tilt..astonishing sight..

VooDoo
Has liked: 165 times

Post by VooDoo » Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:29 pm

CarlG wrote:
VooDooMagician wrote:
Fish-cador wrote:want some coffee with your donut?

Don't worry, Carl, Poodoo +1 and I also had donuts today.
Yes Please Sir!!!

But with no milk ... I am lactose intolerant ... don't want the drama with hot air and wader again :icon_lolz:

Should have stayed in Port Melbourne and I would had another Bream party yesterday but would know jack all about surf fishing if didn't go :)
Wise words Voodoo, if you don't go and try it, you never learn...I've had tons of fishless trips up there, doesn't bother me that much, 'cos I know at some point it will switch back on again...once you've experienced one of those mad sessions, it's like a drug, you just want more..wait till you've seen a big salmon with your lure in it's mouth racing along the face of a wave at full tilt..astonishing sight..
Thanks for the encouragement Salmon King :thumbsup:

Reason I got gut hooked into this crazy and sometime mad past time (Just ask my missus) was exactly what you stated above. Had one hot session in Eden just with the mackerels and another one at Barwon Head on trevally, whitings and good old mullets and now I am definitely hooked for life ... The yellowtail kingfish may have spat out the hook yesterday but this voodoo won't be spitting out the fishing past time any sooner at all.

Will have to make time available to tag along with you and the crew to experience one of those lure session. Had my Cantana and the Ci4 4000 at the ready yesterday but the salmon didn't reply to the invitation to the party.

"VooDoo .... WhoDoo .... YouDoo .... VooDoo" The Bug (Bugatti) S.A. [2019]

Nude up
Has liked: 333 times

Post by Nude up » Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:12 pm

At least you got to see the fish nothing worse than hooking a good fish fight it for ten minutes then gone and you have no idea what it was

DougieK
Has liked: 30 times

Post by DougieK » Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:16 pm

VooDooMagician wrote: Reason I got gut hooked into this crazy and sometime mad past time (Just ask my missus) was exactly what you stated above. Had one hot session in Eden just with the mackerels and another one at Barwon Head on trevally, whitings and good old mullets and now I am definitely hooked for life ... The yellowtail kingfish may have spat out the hook yesterday but this voodoo won't be spitting out the fishing past time any sooner at all.
Barwon heads is one of the most reliable fisheries in the state if you get the conditions right, it's very hard to miss there.
Chasing LBG and sharing a love for the Martial Arts, everywhere, all the time.

LBG Season 2023/4 :

Kingfish : 61

Return to “Gunnamatta Beach and The Back Beaches”