Fishing gunnamatta Saturday arvo

lonefisher

Fishing gunnamatta Saturday arvo

Post by lonefisher » Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:26 pm

Going for a fish Saturday afternoon will be there with my daughter going to be great arvo who want to join me all welcome would like to meet members from this page and have a chat :r

CarlG
Has liked: 1 time

Re: Fishing gunnamatta Saturday arvo

Post by CarlG » Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:50 am

lonefisher wrote:Going for a fish Saturday afternoon will be there with my daughter going to be great arvo who want to join me all welcome would like to meet members from this page and have a chat :r
Might get there mate, but doubt it. Moving house this weekend.....uuurrrggghhh....taking today and monday off...see how we go saturday arvo late on...

Raulfc7
Has liked: 21 times

Post by Raulfc7 » Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:43 am

CarlG wrote:
Might get there mate, but doubt it. Moving house this weekend.....uuurrrggghhh....taking today and monday off...see how we go saturday arvo late on...
Moving house Carl! Giving up gunners as your back yard
"Do good when you remember, and what you forget will be revealed to you; and do not surrender your mind to blind forgetfulness."

Fish-cador
Has liked: 10 times

Post by Fish-cador » Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:46 am

CarlG wrote:
lonefisher wrote:Going for a fish Saturday afternoon will be there with my daughter going to be great arvo who want to join me all welcome would like to meet members from this page and have a chat :r
why, the empty shell became too small and the hermit crab needs to find a new home? Let us know if you want us to move a box or 2.

Lonefisher, will see what will be on my plate. I might come then chase cala before dark after the spin session.
OF ALL THE THINGS I LOST, I MISS MY MIND THE MOST.
====
Words of wisdom:
"I will never argue with an idiot. He might drag me down to his level then beat me with experience"
====

CarlG
Has liked: 1 time

Post by CarlG » Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:16 pm

Raulfc7 wrote:
CarlG wrote:
Moving house Carl! Giving up gunners as your back yard
Lol..not a chance...moving from Rye to Rosebud...from a 7 minute drive to an 11 minute drive...the horror....

lonefisher

Post by lonefisher » Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:05 pm

looking foward to a fish hope to see you there if not another time

Return to “Gunnamatta Beach and The Back Beaches”