Saturday May 27, Gunna bash and meet up

User avatar
davek
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 4902
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:59 am
Location: nagambie

Re: Saturday May 27, Gunna bash and meet up

Post by davek » Sat May 27, 2017 12:32 pm

Texas wrote:
CarlG wrote:
Fish-cador wrote:
CarlG wrote:
DougieK wrote:
Depends if the moon is behind him or not.
And if Venus is in Uranus, you'll definitely catch something.
I can accept Venus being there but never Jupiter, Mars nor Pluto.
Yeah, damn Pluto amd it's outsider 'planetoid' status..just who does it think it is.?
Nearly had a Pluto in Uranus experience, but that's a story for around the campfire

Did you get a line in Gra, cheers davo
It's an exhilarating feeling catching a fish
But it's an even better feeling releasing them



Remove these ads.

Bayrock
Rank: Australian Salmon
Rank: Australian Salmon
Posts: 416
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:26 am

Re: Saturday May 27, Gunna bash and meet up

Post by Bayrock » Sat May 27, 2017 12:46 pm

No fish landed but great to catch up & meet with fellow fisho's from the forum. My salmon cherry hasn't popped yet but I'll keep trying! Cheers everyone was fun

Texas
Rank: Gummy Shark
Rank: Gummy Shark
Posts: 1693
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:41 am
Location: Hoppers Crossing

Re: Saturday May 27, Gunna bash and meet up

Post by Texas » Sat May 27, 2017 12:51 pm

davek wrote:
Texas wrote:
CarlG wrote:
Fish-cador wrote:
CarlG wrote:
And if Venus is in Uranus, you'll definitely catch something.
I can accept Venus being there but never Jupiter, Mars nor Pluto.
Yeah, damn Pluto amd it's outsider 'planetoid' status..just who does it think it is.?
Nearly had a Pluto in Uranus experience, but that's a story for around the campfire

Did you get a line in Gra, cheers davo
NO Dave, wimped out

Basti
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Posts: 2035
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:50 pm
Location: SE Melbourne

Re: Saturday May 27, Gunna bash and meet up

Post by Basti » Sat May 27, 2017 1:25 pm

Hooked one, lost it. Nothing else. Left at 9 ish

greggo
Rank: King George Whiting
Rank: King George Whiting
Posts: 523
Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:05 am
Location: Berwick

Re: Saturday May 27, Gunna bash and meet up

Post by greggo » Sat May 27, 2017 1:38 pm

Basti wrote:Hooked one, lost it. Nothing else. Left at 9 ish
You must've walked past me.

User avatar
Fish-cador
Rank: Kingfish
Rank: Kingfish
Posts: 6207
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:00 pm

Re: Saturday May 27, Gunna bash and meet up

Post by Fish-cador » Sat May 27, 2017 2:04 pm

Fished the low tide for big O. The swell was not bad. I've fished the place in worse condition and caught a lot. Today was fishless.

The seal showed up after everyone else left towards the car park. It was chasing a school of fish. I followed it but was unable to hook something. Then the seal headed into deep waters. The fish probably headed that way. Stupid seal. It drove the fish away.

Air ambulance was called at the first carpark. Police chopper in the air. Left past 11AM. Not a single fish caught in gunna.
Last edited by Fish-cador on Sat May 27, 2017 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.



Remove these ads.

ante552
Rank: Australian Salmon
Rank: Australian Salmon
Posts: 361
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:25 am

Re: Saturday May 27, Gunna bash and meet up

Post by ante552 » Sat May 27, 2017 2:36 pm

Was great to meet a few guys.
I guess lady luck was on my side today :) :)

User avatar
davek
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 4902
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:59 am
Location: nagambie

Re: Saturday May 27, Gunna bash and meet up

Post by davek » Sat May 27, 2017 3:04 pm

Fish-cador wrote:Fished the low tide for big O. The swell was not bad. I've fished the place in worse condition and caught a lot. Today was fishless.

The seal showed up after everyone else left towards the car park. It was chasing a school of fish. I followed it but was unable to hook something. Then the seal headed into deep waters. The fish probable headed that way. Stupid seal. It drove the fish away.

Air ambulance was called at the first carpark. Police chopper in the air. Left past 11AM. Not a single fish caught in gunna.
A surfer died, hit by his surfboard.
It's an exhilarating feeling catching a fish
But it's an even better feeling releasing them

User avatar
Fish-cador
Rank: Kingfish
Rank: Kingfish
Posts: 6207
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:00 pm

Re: Saturday May 27, Gunna bash and meet up

Post by Fish-cador » Sat May 27, 2017 3:18 pm

...
Last edited by Fish-cador on Sat May 27, 2017 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ante552
Rank: Australian Salmon
Rank: Australian Salmon
Posts: 361
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:25 am

Re: Saturday May 27, Gunna bash and meet up

Post by ante552 » Sat May 27, 2017 4:03 pm

davek wrote:
Fish-cador wrote:Fished the low tide for big O. The swell was not bad. I've fished the place in worse condition and caught a lot. Today was fishless.

The seal showed up after everyone else left towards the car park. It was chasing a school of fish. I followed it but was unable to hook something. Then the seal headed into deep waters. The fish probable headed that way. Stupid seal. It drove the fish away.

Air ambulance was called at the first carpark. Police chopper in the air. Left past 11AM. Not a single fish caught in gunna.

A surfer died, hit by his surfboard.
Ohhh is that what happened.



Remove these ads.

Locked

Return to “Gunnamatta Beach and The Back Beaches”