Quick spin session this morning

skuxliss

Quick spin session this morning

Post by skuxliss » Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:43 pm

Went to Gunnaz this morning tide came up to the stairs almost. Didn't get anything although it was good to be spinning than working. Saw 2 schools but wasn't keen on the lures I was throwing have to get a roosta popper next time I'm down to try something different.

After being stumped by the 2 schools I ended up watching the bigger sea gulls diving straight in and getting what they can was a good sight to see them tuck their wings and rip through the water and the fishes in their mouths.

Guess it's a sign the Sambos are making their way over hhmmmm

Bar002811

Re: Quick spin session this morning

Post by Bar002811 » Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:06 pm

skuxliss wrote:Went to Gunnaz this morning tide came up to the stairs almost. Didn't get anything although it was good to be spinning than working. Saw 2 schools but wasn't keen on the lures I was throwing have to get a roosta popper next time I'm down to try something different.

After being stumped by the 2 schools I ended up watching the bigger sea gulls diving straight in and getting what they can was a good sight to see them tuck their wings and rip through the water and the fishes in their mouths.

Guess it's a sign the Sambos are making their way over hhmmmm
Yes but the big ones come early so now is your chance to catch one because gunnamatta holds big ones :)

Lightningx
Bluefin
Bluefin
Has liked: 72 times

Post by Lightningx » Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:23 pm

Thanks for the update mate! Might have to give it a go soon :)

Buckle&scream

Post by Buckle&scream » Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:30 pm

Better luck next time man, they will be there I'm sure, I like useing big paddle tail soft plastics and twisty halcos of the surf, when surf fishing I have 2 rods out with bait and stand on the side and spin with another rod

Return to “Gunnamatta Beach and The Back Beaches”