Port fairy

Apollo Bay, Port Campbell, Warnambool, Port Fairy, Portland, Nelson
smile0784
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Posts: 6990
Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:16 pm

Re: Port fairy

Postby smile0784 » Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:59 pm

Born2fish wrote:To be honest Ms shimano was a awesome decky on way out i was looking for bird action and she clicked in to gear and started rigging gear up with steve they both had head down and rigged up all game gear wile i was looking for any sign of life



Thats what you want in a deckie someone who uses there initiative



Remove these ads.

Born2fish
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Posts: 787
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:23 pm
Location: Melbourne

Re: Port fairy

Postby Born2fish » Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:59 pm

smile0784 wrote:
purple5ive wrote:Was a beatifull trip although i slept on the way there and back and I'm not sure what mischief these two clowns have made. Vaugley reme er some pics being taken when i was sleeping.

It was freezing cold but was a nice day on the water. Hopefully next time we get some fish. We jigged up about 10 barracouta as a consolation prize lolll..

And ftom.now on Miss shimano will now be known as banana :rofl: :rofl: :banana:

Im.not so sure about shimano sponsorship either though. We have now seen things that cannot be unseen lollll..


I announce that from this day forth ms shimano will be named bananas.

Who seconds this?

Hahahahahahahahah

Born2fish
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Posts: 787
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:23 pm
Location: Melbourne

Re: Port fairy

Postby Born2fish » Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:02 pm

smile0784 wrote:
Born2fish wrote:To be honest Ms shimano was a awesome decky on way out i was looking for bird action and she clicked in to gear and started rigging gear up with steve they both had head down and rigged up all game gear wile i was looking for any sign of life



Thats what you want in a deckie someone who uses there initiative

Yep mate shows they are grateful

rb85
Rank: Gummy Shark
Rank: Gummy Shark
Posts: 1856
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:08 pm
Location: The Ocean

Re: Port fairy

Postby rb85 » Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:06 pm

MsShimano wrote:
rb85 wrote:Be sure to add this to the decky referred post.


What are we adding? I already posted there. To be honest I'm quite happy being a decky for a few people here and that's it. Once you find someone you click with and you all work together as a team on the boat, you stick with those peeps.


The importance of being able to tie rigs for the skipper. Kinda hearing you there I'm very selective on who comes on board with me they are either friends or family never randoms.

User avatar
MsShimano
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Posts: 236
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:33 pm
Location: Melbourne

Re: Port fairy

Postby MsShimano » Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:06 pm

smile0784 wrote:
purple5ive wrote:Was a beatifull trip although i slept on the way there and back and I'm not sure what mischief these two clowns have made. Vaugley reme er some pics being taken when i was sleeping.

It was freezing cold but was a nice day on the water. Hopefully next time we get some fish. We jigged up about 10 barracouta as a consolation prize lolll..

And ftom.now on Miss shimano will now be known as banana :rofl: :rofl: :banana:

Im.not so sure about shimano sponsorship either though. We have now seen things that cannot be unseen lollll..


I announce that from this day forth ms shimano will be named bananas.

Who seconds this?



WHOAAAA!!! Why am I bananas? I caught 5 coutas so I wasn't a banana! Or a donut either. At least I caught something!
IMG_8540.JPG

But then again... you are what you eat Hahahaha
Of course I talk to my self while fishing.. sometimes I need expert advice! :fishing:

User avatar
MsShimano
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Posts: 236
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:33 pm
Location: Melbourne

Re: Port fairy

Postby MsShimano » Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:08 pm

rb85 wrote:
MsShimano wrote:
rb85 wrote:Be sure to add this to the decky referred post.


What are we adding? I already posted there. To be honest I'm quite happy being a decky for a few people here and that's it. Once you find someone you click with and you all work together as a team on the boat, you stick with those peeps.


The importance of being able to tie rigs for the skipper. Kinda hearing you there I'm very selective on who comes on board with me they are either friends or family never randoms.


Yeah but then again you come across some great people.. like I have with Born2fish and putple5ive so I kind of took a chance and it worked out great.
Of course I talk to my self while fishing.. sometimes I need expert advice! :fishing:



Remove these ads.

Born2fish
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Posts: 787
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:23 pm
Location: Melbourne

Re: Port fairy

Postby Born2fish » Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:21 pm

MsShimano wrote:
rb85 wrote:
MsShimano wrote:
rb85 wrote:Be sure to add this to the decky referred post.


What are we adding? I already posted there. To be honest I'm quite happy being a decky for a few people here and that's it. Once you find someone you click with and you all work together as a team on the boat, you stick with those peeps.


The importance of being able to tie rigs for the skipper. Kinda hearing you there I'm very selective on who comes on board with me they are either friends or family never randoms.


Yeah but then again you come across some great people.. like I have with Born2fish and putple5ive so I kind of took a chance and it worked out great.

Like wise ms shimano

smile0784
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Posts: 6990
Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:16 pm

Re: Port fairy

Postby smile0784 » Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:45 pm

MsShimano wrote:
smile0784 wrote:
purple5ive wrote:Was a beatifull trip although i slept on the way there and back and I'm not sure what mischief these two clowns have made. Vaugley reme er some pics being taken when i was sleeping.

It was freezing cold but was a nice day on the water. Hopefully next time we get some fish. We jigged up about 10 barracouta as a consolation prize lolll..

And ftom.now on Miss shimano will now be known as banana :rofl: :rofl: :banana:

Im.not so sure about shimano sponsorship either though. We have now seen things that cannot be unseen lollll..


I announce that from this day forth ms shimano will be named bananas.

Who seconds this?



WHOAAAA!!! Why am I bananas? I caught 5 coutas so I wasn't a banana! Or a donut either. At least I caught something!
IMG_8540.JPG

But then again... you are what you eat Hahahaha


Sometimes there no rythms or reasons for nick names.
Just what sticks

denis barden
Rank: King George Whiting
Rank: King George Whiting
Posts: 488
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:01 am

Re: Port fairy

Postby denis barden » Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:04 pm

Kool Story
If you dont try -You dont get

User avatar
ChrisAbout
Rank: King George Whiting
Rank: King George Whiting
Posts: 501
Joined: Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:17 pm
Location: Doncaster

Re: Port fairy

Postby ChrisAbout » Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:59 pm

You must have launched after us, we didn't see you there.
As Ian said, we also came back empty handed for the 3rd time in a row now.

Last time I caught a tuna was in February.



Remove these ads.


Return to “Apollo Bay to Portland”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests