Glenelg River Nelson

Apollo Bay, Port Campbell, Warnambool, Port Fairy, Portland, Nelson
tdpat

Glenelg River Nelson

Post by tdpat » Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:52 pm

Heading to nelson this weekend :super: . Any body been there in the last few weeks? How's the fishing been? Thanks in advance :a_goodjob: .

Fish-Hunter

Re: Glenelg River Nelson

Post by Fish-Hunter » Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:10 pm

The Glenelg river at Nelson is a great place to fish for Bream, school Mulloway etc, its been awhile since I last visted the location, so I cant offer any reports of the fishing lately.

tdpat

Post by tdpat » Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:36 pm

One more sleep to go and then FISHING!!!!! :water: ! Will make a report when i get back, hopefully with a fridge full of fish :thumbsup:

tdpat

Post by tdpat » Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:01 pm

Well fished friday night at simsons landing and caught nothing, not even a bite. Fished Isle of Bags jetty saturday morning for a few bites on prawn and chicken. Hired a boat for the afternoon and fished from Simsons landing all they way back to the bridge. Got 2 bream on prawn oppisite the isle of bags jetty. One went 29cm the other 27cm. Both were very fat though. After dinner at the pub tried from the shore again oppisite the boat hire for 2 bream going about 25cm, both pulled like a frieght train, i thought i had hooked a mulloway. So didnt catch much but beat the heck out of working so was an awesome weekend. :super:

Return to “Apollo Bay to Portland”