Early season stream browns

Trout, Redfin, Salmonoids, Carp etc
User avatar
mazman
Rank: Gummy Shark
Rank: Gummy Shark
Posts: 2561
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:45 pm

Early season stream browns

Postby mazman » Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:16 pm

Hey guys, I've been going out and fishing the rivers a bit so far this season and decided to put together a film on my last outing.
Hope you enjoy watching.
https://youtu.be/9nYATK2s964
and a full version of the cover pic
Image

So far this season I've been out 5 times for 30 browns and 2 rainbows. Which is great for the first month of the season but probably won't continue into summer as I plan to chase other species more often this year.

Cheers Alex
Youtube channel:Hawkesy Fishing



Remove these ads.

User avatar
Sinsemilla
Rank: Bream
Rank: Bream
Posts: 1188
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:35 pm
Location: Northern Subs

Re: Early season stream browns

Postby Sinsemilla » Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:32 pm

Nice fish mate and that's some good looking skinny water.

What are you going to concentrate your efforts on during the warmer months?

Cheers, Anth

User avatar
mazman
Rank: Gummy Shark
Rank: Gummy Shark
Posts: 2561
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:45 pm

Re: Early season stream browns

Postby mazman » Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:52 pm

Sinsemilla wrote:Nice fish mate and that's some good looking skinny water.

What are you going to concentrate your efforts on during the warmer months?

Cheers, Anth

Cod, bream, bass and EPs. Will still trout fish but no where near as much as last season.
Youtube channel:Hawkesy Fishing

User avatar
Sinsemilla
Rank: Bream
Rank: Bream
Posts: 1188
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:35 pm
Location: Northern Subs

Re: Early season stream browns

Postby Sinsemilla » Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:09 pm

mazman wrote:
Sinsemilla wrote:Nice fish mate and that's some good looking skinny water.

What are you going to concentrate your efforts on during the warmer months?

Cheers, Anth

Cod, bream, bass and EPs. Will still trout fish but no where near as much as last season.


Same. I'll be doing a lot more Cod, yella and bream fishing and hopefully a couple weekends away at a couple estuaries.

Good luck on your adventures.

User avatar
mazman
Rank: Gummy Shark
Rank: Gummy Shark
Posts: 2561
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:45 pm

Re: Early season stream browns

Postby mazman » Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:59 pm

Sinsemilla wrote:
mazman wrote:
Sinsemilla wrote:Nice fish mate and that's some good looking skinny water.

What are you going to concentrate your efforts on during the warmer months?

Cheers, Anth

Cod, bream, bass and EPs. Will still trout fish but no where near as much as last season.


Same. I'll be doing a lot more Cod, yella and bream fishing and hopefully a couple weekends away at a couple estuaries.

Good luck on your adventures.

Thanks Anth,
Yell out if you're looking for company on any of your trips if I can get away I'm up for it.
Youtube channel:Hawkesy Fishing

User avatar
Sinsemilla
Rank: Bream
Rank: Bream
Posts: 1188
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:35 pm
Location: Northern Subs

Re: Early season stream browns

Postby Sinsemilla » Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:28 pm

mazman wrote:
Sinsemilla wrote:
mazman wrote:
Sinsemilla wrote:Nice fish mate and that's some good looking skinny water.

What are you going to concentrate your efforts on during the warmer months?

Cheers, Anth

Cod, bream, bass and EPs. Will still trout fish but no where near as much as last season.


Same. I'll be doing a lot more Cod, yella and bream fishing and hopefully a couple weekends away at a couple estuaries.

Good luck on your adventures.

Thanks Anth,
Yell out if you're looking for company on any of your trips if I can get away I'm up for it.


Definitely Alex. You do the same

Cheers



Remove these ads.

Texas
Rank: Gummy Shark
Rank: Gummy Shark
Posts: 1577
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:41 am
Location: Hoppers Crossing

Re: Early season stream browns

Postby Texas » Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:19 pm

Loved the video Alex
Fish didn't look big, but, great condition
Cheers Gra


Return to “Other Species”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests