Carp - The most popular freshwater table fish in the world

Trout, Redfin, Salmonoids, Carp etc
purple5ive
Has liked: 567 times

Re: Carp - The most popular freshwater table fish in the world

Post by purple5ive » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:56 pm

Nuscani wrote:
Lol why are you guys (Kadmium and drew 2) taking the opinion of a 15 year old seriously :rofl: There are more important things to rant about the a 15 year olds opinion on carp.
That explains it all, Time to Lock and Load This thread

Nuscani

Post by Nuscani » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:56 pm

purple5ive wrote:
Nuscani wrote:
Lol why are you guys (Kadmium and drew 2) taking the opinion of a 15 year old seriously :rofl: There are more important things to rant about the a 15 year olds opinion on carp.
That explains it all, Time to Lock and Load This thread
Agreed :rofl: :rofl:

drew 2

Post by drew 2 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:19 pm

And ban this clown

Fish-cador
Has liked: 10 times

Post by Fish-cador » Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:21 pm

Nuscani wrote:
Then the "15 year old master-of-none" should stop bitching around as if he is in position to lecture old farts (like me) about carp. :down:

Nuscani

Post by Nuscani » Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:23 pm

drew 2 wrote:And ban this clown
Didn't you get my point :rofl: Just stop mate, rant about something else, not a kids opinion of carp fishing. :victory:

Nuscani

Post by Nuscani » Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:26 pm

Fish-cador wrote:
Nuscani wrote:
Then the "15 year old master-of-none" should stop bitching around as if he is in position to lecture old farts (like me) about carp. :down:
Lol mate, just informing u. If you dont wanna see peoples opinions then why did u sign up for a forum :a_goodjob:

rb85
Has liked: 412 times

Post by rb85 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:30 pm

Don't lock it it's a great discussion. Can I suggest people let bygones be bygones and let the chat continue.

If more people see carp as an edible option it will encourage more people to go out there and catch them therefore removing more from our waterways.

Nuscani if you have an opinion stick to it mate I voiced an opinion on a now locked thread that a few people couldn't seem to let go. As long as your respectful with your views it's no issue.

rb85

Post by rb85 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:31 pm

Fish-cador wrote:
Nuscani wrote:
Take a chill pill mate age doesn't make people exempt from having the right to express their views.

rb85

Post by rb85 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:40 pm

So Nuscani if I was to target Carp for the table would cleaner waterways be the best option?

Nuscani

Post by Nuscani » Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:46 pm

rb85 wrote:So Nuscani if I was to target Carp for the table would cleaner waterways be the best option?
Yes rb85. It is not safe to eat anything that has pollution in the water such as the yarra. Gardiners creek does NOT have pollution in the water. It was tested a few months ago and it was confirmed Gardiner's creek has no dangerous pollution.

Enjoy your carp mate, if you do want to eat it make sure you watch the video on how to prepare it for a tasty meal, otherwise have a bucket near by! :rofl:

Good fishing mate :thumbsup:

Return to “Other Species”