Wurdiboluc today

Trout, Redfin, Salmonoids, Carp etc
Fishsniper

Wurdiboluc today

Post by Fishsniper » Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:57 pm

Snuck down to Wurdibuloc this afternoon and after losing 2 big fish to the mudeye I decided to have a bit of a spin and after 2 or 3 lure changes I managed to get this nice trout which went 43cm not as big as my 64cm brown on satur\day but a good fish none the less
DSCF3087.JPG

Redhunter
Has liked: 138 times

Re: Wurdiboluc today

Post by Redhunter » Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:06 pm

Great work mate! Can be a very frustrating place to fish at times. Have heard of a few rainbows coming out over the last week, all in good condition too. Must be a heap of food in there for them. Haven't heard of any 4-5kg browns this winter though like this place has produced in past years. I'm sure they are still there though...

barra mick
Has liked: 26 times

Post by barra mick » Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:19 pm

Very nice fish
you gotta hav a crack even if yr just pissin in the wind

jedgpz

Post by jedgpz » Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:21 pm

nice fish!
Well done

Fishsniper

Post by Fishsniper » Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:28 pm

Redhunter wrote:Great work mate! Can be a very frustrating place to fish at times. Have heard of a few rainbows coming out over the last week, all in good condition too. Must be a heap of food in there for them. Haven't heard of any 4-5kg browns this winter though like this place has produced in past years. I'm sure they are still there though...
I caught a 64cm one there on saturday, it's on the forum if you want to have a look
cheers

Nude up
Has liked: 333 times

Post by Nude up » Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:11 pm

Nice fish looks in great condition

Redhunter
Has liked: 138 times

Post by Redhunter » Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:15 pm

Sorry mate, yeh that is a very nice brown from your previous sesh. Your heart would have been in your mouth fighting that fish. Would have been interesting if you were straddling a rocking boulder on the rockwall. Lol. The great thing about that place is that there are browns twice that size in there! You just never know what your next cast may bring...

barra mick
Has liked: 26 times

Post by barra mick » Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:31 pm

I noticed it was it real good knick !!
you gotta hav a crack even if yr just pissin in the wind

Fishsniper

Post by Fishsniper » Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:37 am

Yeah mick, it was in sparkling condition, and a bit tubby, there going ok ATM but I noticed that the water has cleared up slightly since saturday and the browns wern't around, I should mention that I also caught an EEL on worms on the bottom that would have gone 1.5 meters long and as thick as an anaconda, I caught it on an 1-3 kilo Abu Veritas with a stradic Ci4 1000 and 4lb finns and 6 pound vanish I thought I had one of those 7 kilo Browns till I saw it, lol

Return to “Other Species”