portarlington sat

Portarlington, St Leonards, Queenscliff
Nude up
Has liked: 333 times

portarlington sat

Post by Nude up » Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:23 pm

Got woke up at 3am by the local cfa a garden shed behind me 1 block over was on fire, slept in but it was a cracking day so decided to go for a fish at 12. I had to wait for a guy who was launching a barcrusher next to the pier, as he left I backed in I like to get as close to the pier as possible so I can just step in when I am by myself I am getting to old to climb over the bowrail. Turns out the barcrusher owner is a forum member chaba he recognised my boat and said gooday and a quick chat.
Seems our plans were the same squid, I headed up to indented head did about 4 drifts nothing so I went to prince george bank were I picked up half a dozen then it went quite, I headed over to the start of the geelong channel to drift for flathead mostly undersize very disappointing but I pulled up a lump of coral with a scallop attached lucky me by 4 I headed home I wanted to watch the storm manly game.
Attachments
15315746159131.jpg
15315745871630.jpg

Lightningx
Bluefin
Bluefin
Has liked: 72 times

Re: portarlington sat

Post by Lightningx » Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:18 am

Nice report and pics.

KgWhiting

Post by KgWhiting » Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:33 am

i fished between port and springs today and bagged out on squid with ease magic day for it

denis barden

Post by denis barden » Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:09 am

Kool. Lucky Fisho
Went out Sat at Indented Heads and St Leonards-Nil Squid 1 Whiting

smile0784
Has liked: 39 times

Post by smile0784 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:19 am

Nude up wrote:Got woke up at 3am by the local cfa a garden shed behind me 1 block over was on fire, slept in but it was a cracking day so decided to go for a fish at 12. I had to wait for a guy who was launching a barcrusher next to the pier, as he left I backed in I like to get as close to the pier as possible so I can just step in when I am by myself I am getting to old to climb over the bowrail. Turns out the barcrusher owner is a forum member chaba he recognised my boat and said gooday and a quick chat.
Seems our plans were the same squid, I headed up to indented head did about 4 drifts nothing so I went to prince george bank were I picked up half a dozen then it went quite, I headed over to the start of the geelong channel to drift for flathead mostly undersize very disappointing but I pulled up a lump of coral with a scallop attached lucky me by 4 I headed home I wanted to watch the storm manly game.

Giid report
Nice effort mate

Born2fish

Post by Born2fish » Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:22 am

Nice mate we were out yesterday is well doing a report soon

Chaba

Post by Chaba » Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:53 am

It was good to meet you Nude Up. Shame it wasn't the most productive day but still great to get a good feed and take in a bit of sunshine.
I look forward to comparing notes when I see you down there next.

Cheers.

Return to “Portarlington to Queenscliff”