St.Leonards report Sat june 11th 2017

Portarlington, St Leonards, Queenscliff
nhillboy

Re: St.Leonards report Sat june 11th 2017

Post by nhillboy » Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:06 pm

Very nice KGW Hornet, well done on giving it a go on the cold pier....and i bet they tasted fantasticly deliciously delicious....My mate Brighton Bomber was there last week end Sat 3rd June 5 to 11pm.....he got donuts but one bloke at the end of pier got a few big whiting...he said the one light pole that is there is too bright..what a sook....lol...

hornet
Has liked: 123 times

Post by hornet » Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:32 pm

nhillboy wrote:Very nice KGW Hornet, well done on giving it a go on the cold pier....and i bet they tasted fantasticly deliciously delicious....My mate Brighton Bomber was there last week end Sat 3rd June 5 to 11pm.....he got donuts but one bloke at the end of pier got a few big whiting...he said the one light pole that is there is too bright..what a sook....lol...
I was there last weekend also, it was my mate that got the whiting, the biggest was 45 cm persistence is the key at this time of year, if you can bear the cold that is, bites are well apart but well worth it when they hit, brute force is needed in that spot guiding them through the rock groyne, none of this tiring them out thing or you'll loose everyone of them... !
He who has the most fishing rods WINS ! :ts:

bowl
Has liked: 292 times

Post by bowl » Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:25 pm

Nice one....yeah the newish light pole is a bit dull :rofl:
Hoping to go tonight or tomorrow....

Return to “Portarlington to Queenscliff”