queenscliff and the rip

Portarlington, St Leonards, Queenscliff
cobby
Has liked: 136 times

Re: queenscliff and the rip

Post by cobby » Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:34 pm

Been an odd season locally. Thankfully there's been thumpers with not many rats mixed in.

If I had time available I'd be avoiding the crowds out west and hitting Scott's territory a little bit to the east

Nude up
Has liked: 333 times

Post by Nude up » Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:49 pm

cobby wrote:Been an odd season locally. Thankfully there's been thumpers with not many rats mixed in.

If I had time available I'd be avoiding the crowds out west and hitting Scott's territory a little bit to the east
I am hearing you cobby been thinking of a trip to seal island would like to stay out there overnight but my family commitments keep getting in the way and I don't want to push my luck to much I have a 10 day bermie trip coming up the 5th march

Redhunter
Has liked: 138 times

Post by Redhunter » Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:06 pm

Didn't think wrasse and lj's would take jigs, but there ya go! Shame the kings didn't want to play. Better luck next time mate.

Nude up
Has liked: 333 times

Post by Nude up » Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:34 pm

Sometimes the fish would strike the stationary jig as I was drifting looking at the sounder to look for arches instead of just mindless jigging trying to conserve some energy

barra mick
Has liked: 26 times

Post by barra mick » Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:48 pm

Nude up wrote:
cobby wrote:Been an odd season locally. Thankfully there's been thumpers with not many rats mixed in.

I am hearing you cobby been thinking of a trip to seal island would like to stay out there overnight but my family commitments keep getting in the way and I don't want to push my luck to much I have a 10 day bermie trip coming up the 5th march
Ffs nude up....have a crack son.

cant drink light ice for ever
you gotta hav a crack even if yr just pissin in the wind

tuna tube

Post by tuna tube » Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:05 am

barra mick wrote:
Nude up wrote:

Ffs nude up....have a crack son.

cant drink light ice for ever
Well said BM.

Return to “Portarlington to Queenscliff”