Cod Trip 2018 - March 17th/18th

Murray Cod, Australian Bass, Golden Perch and more.
User avatar
Boonanza
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Posts: 3570
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:31 pm
Location: Mernda

Re: Cod Trip 2018 - March 17th/18th

Postby Boonanza » Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:52 pm

Murlz wrote:A few new heads in camp would be welcome. Some of the regular heads are pretty rough.
I'm ok. Just sayin'


Well I am insulted :( Not me personally as I am quite the adonis but for those with well as you said pretty rough heads I think they could do with some sort of scaping with a brushcutter or something but they have good hearts and that's the main thing :victory:
Looking forward to this meet the Cod trip is always the best :cheers:
Water is the most essential element of life, because without water you can’t go fishing. :water:



Remove these ads.

User avatar
Queasy
Rank: Flathead
Rank: Flathead
Posts: 204
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:52 pm
Location: North East Melbourne

Re: Cod Trip 2018 - March 17th/18th

Postby Queasy » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:32 pm

Brett wrote:Will be roughly in the same spot as the last 5 years


Where might that be? Roughly?

User avatar
Brett
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3810
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:23 am
Location: Mornington Peninsula

Re: Cod Trip 2018 - March 17th/18th

Postby Brett » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:19 am

Queasy wrote:
Brett wrote:Will be roughly in the same spot as the last 5 years


Where might that be? Roughly?



Pretty much straight up from Nathalia, in the Barmah State Forest.

User avatar
Queasy
Rank: Flathead
Rank: Flathead
Posts: 204
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:52 pm
Location: North East Melbourne

Re: Cod Trip 2018 - March 17th/18th

Postby Queasy » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:46 pm

Brett wrote:
Queasy wrote:
Brett wrote:Will be roughly in the same spot as the last 5 years


Where might that be? Roughly?



Pretty much straight up from Nathalia, in the Barmah State Forest.

Cheers.
Never been Cod Fishing, but a cod is on the bucket list.

User avatar
Boonanza
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Posts: 3570
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:31 pm
Location: Mernda

Re: Cod Trip 2018 - March 17th/18th

Postby Boonanza » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:41 am

The more the merrier Queasy we always have a great time. :thumbsup:
Water is the most essential element of life, because without water you can’t go fishing. :water:

barra mick
Rank: Kingfish
Rank: Kingfish
Posts: 6139
Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:42 pm

Re: Cod Trip 2018 - March 17th/18th

Postby barra mick » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:01 pm

Its a ripper part off tbe river there....lots off cod around.

I will be out for a day and night.....nit sure what day yet



Remove these ads.

User avatar
Brett
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3810
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:23 am
Location: Mornington Peninsula

Re: Cod Trip 2018 - March 17th/18th

Postby Brett » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:37 pm

barra mick wrote:Its a ripper part off tbe river there....lots off cod around.

I will be out for a day and night.....nit sure what day yet



Little birdy told me a chunky 59cm trout cod was caught last weekend, in the general vicinity. Along with a 60cm murray cod a bit later the same evening, both from the bank.

smile0784
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Posts: 7059
Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:16 pm

Re: Cod Trip 2018 - March 17th/18th

Postby smile0784 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:48 pm

Brett wrote:
barra mick wrote:Its a ripper part off tbe river there....lots off cod around.

I will be out for a day and night.....nit sure what day yet



Little birdy told me a chunky 59cm trout cod was caught last weekend, in the general vicinity. Along with a 60cm murray cod a bit later the same evening, both from the bank.


Thats impressive
Good luck

User avatar
Murlz
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Posts: 772
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:19 pm
Location: Bendigo

Re: Cod Trip 2018 - March 17th/18th

Postby Murlz » Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:15 pm

Are we there yet?
Murlz
“I have fished through fishless days that I remember happily without regret.”

User avatar
Milk man
Rank: Snapper
Rank: Snapper
Posts: 844
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:46 pm
Location: The Basin

Re: Cod Trip 2018 - March 17th/18th

Postby Milk man » Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:34 am

Murlz wrote:Are we there yet?


Mentally I’m there



Remove these ads.


Return to “Australian Natives”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: cobby, frozenpod, Google [Bot] and 11 guests