Cod opening 2012

Murray Cod, Australian Bass, Golden Perch and more.
drew 2

Cod opening 2012

Post by drew 2 » Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:25 am

Hey guys, what's everyone got planned for cod opening? I've got the whole week off :D :D so will head up to my mates at mathoura for the first few days,then across to bearii to camp for a few nights(providing we can get into the bush) then across to mulwala for the second weekend.
The cod classic will be huge again this year on the opening weekend so will stay clear of there till the dust settles. Good luck to anyone going in it,its a great comp,well organised. but just to many people around for me these days.

malleestump

Re: Cod opening 2012

Post by malleestump » Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:46 am

Hello Drew, at Mathoura are you fishing the Edwards or the Murray?
If you are looking for the person to change your life.look in the mirror .Cheers gus

drew 2

Post by drew 2 » Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:57 am

Will fish both,there should be plenty of water around,probably have a look at the gulpa too.

Rod Bender

Post by Rod Bender » Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:17 am

I will try the Goulburn here in Shepp, or if I'm up to travelling - Pyke Road at Mooroopna!!!! Assuming the season opens on Dec 1st which is a Saturday, I may wait until after the weekend.
thanks
Jim
Proudly sponsoring Trelly's Tackleworld and Boats & More!

drew 2

Post by drew 2 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:45 pm

Dropped the boat in to get the motor serviced this arvo,should have it back by next friday :lol: :lol: then i'll do the wheel bearings on the trailer next weekend and be all set to go :thumbsup: :thumbsup: . We've got about 8 blokes going so we just hope the weather god's smile upon us,or there will be a lot of sitting around drinking & playing 500 done & not much fishing :D :D

davek
Has liked: 268 times

Post by davek » Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:32 pm

unfortunately i'll be down around Bairnsdale for a week around cod opening, so i guess i'll just have to put up with bream or something, cheers davo. :dontknow
It's an exhilarating feeling catching a fish
But it's an even better feeling releasing them

drew 2

Post by drew 2 » Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:48 pm

Picked up boat this arvo so only the wheel bearings :yucky: to do tomorrow.Going grubbing sunday,gonna be 37 here,lucky we use a tractor & blade :D :D cant wait,only 8 more sleep's to go :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

malleestump

Post by malleestump » Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:03 pm

drew 2 wrote:Picked up boat this arvo so only the wheel bearings :yucky: to do tomorrow.Going grubbing sunday,gonna be 37 here,lucky we use a tractor & blade :D :D cant wait,only 8 more sleep's to go :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

the excitement is starting to build Drew.I hope you replace the soil you grade up? Ray and myself will wait till the riff raff have been then we will take our time and go during the week while most will be back at work! :wink1: :grin: :doh1:
If you are looking for the person to change your life.look in the mirror .Cheers gus

drew 2

Post by drew 2 » Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:15 pm

All the scratching will be done by a mate on his own property so will be fixed up by him.
Thats why i take the whole week off,to avoid the riff raff like me out there :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol:

malleestump

Post by malleestump » Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:29 am

drew 2 wrote:Picked up boat this arvo so only the wheel bearings :yucky: to do tomorrow.Going grubbing sunday,gonna be 37 here,lucky we use a tractor & blade :D :D cant wait,only 8 more sleep's to go :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

do you leave your boat somewhere else.when you say you picked it up?

Return to “Australian Natives”