Eildon November 23rd and 24th 2018

April Fool
Has liked: 223 times

Re: Eildon November 23rd and 24th 2018

Post by April Fool » Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:36 pm

Nice!!!!! It will be a while before your mate can wipe that smile of his face! I just checked out the action of the Zereks on youtube...they look brilliant!
cheers
Jim

Sinsemilla

Post by Sinsemilla » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:07 pm

April Fool wrote:Nice!!!!! It will be a while before your mate can wipe that smile of his face! I just checked out the action of the Zereks on youtube...they look brilliant!
cheers
Jim
They are a killer lure.. at nearly 40 bucks they are hard to cast into snags. I'm going to get myself a swimbait setup (long heavy baitcaster rod and a bigger sized baitcaster reel) and that purple color zerek lure and the brown trout looking one and if im really successful at robbing the bank i might get the redfin pattern as wel..

barra mick
Has liked: 26 times

Post by barra mick » Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:54 am

Sinsemilla wrote:
April Fool wrote:Nice!!!!! It will be a while before your mate can wipe that smile of his face! I just checked out the action of the Zereks on youtube...they look brilliant!
cheers
Jim
They are a killer lure.. at nearly 40 bucks they are hard to cast into snags. I'm going to get myself a swimbait setup (long heavy baitcaster rod and a bigger sized baitcaster reel) and that purple color zerek lure and the brown trout looking one and if im really successful at robbing the bank i might get the redfin pattern as wel..
And there lies the key....you need to cast right into the snags.....

Return to “Northern Victoria Fishing Reports”