Tullaroop Res

Brownie

Re: Tullaroop Res

Post by Brownie » Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:52 am

Kenle wrote:Welldone on keeping a cool head, unfortunately we from time to time will encounter such uncivilised acts and we cannot allow ourselves to sink low to thier level only to be beaten by experience. These ppl are often also not all there and to be honest no fish is worth sitting in jail for. Justice will have thier way with these ppl wether theyd be law enforcement for something els or beaten by another low life. Hats off to you for being so polite in handling the matter, i woulda ktfo the guy and wrap him in carpet and into a wheely bin. He will be floating down the nong for days before being discovered :banana:
:-D If I'm ever driving past the Nong and see a wheely bin float past with carpet hanging out I'll know why.

smile0784
Has liked: 39 times

Post by smile0784 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:46 am

Millzee wrote:the Amarok says it all, lol
For sure

Millzee
Has liked: 42 times

Post by Millzee » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:01 am

I've been asking around and am yet to find out who this fellas was. I have however heard from a creditable source that a guy got a 80cm Rainbow while casting for reddies on 4lb leader, WOW. Anyone heard this or know the fella, PICS???

coln72

Post by coln72 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:17 pm

Yeah, not a lot of Amaroks in Maryborough........

coln72

Post by coln72 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:45 pm

actually today I saw an Amarok on a flat top driving through town. wonder if kharma came and kicked someones arse.......

Redhunter
Has liked: 138 times

Post by Redhunter » Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:38 pm

Millzee wrote:I've been asking around and am yet to find out who this fellas was. I have however heard from a creditable source that a guy got a 80cm Rainbow while casting for reddies on 4lb leader, WOW. Anyone heard this or know the fella, PICS???
If that's true, that's an awesome effort. They're certainly in there, but catching one is another thing, especially at this time of year!

Return to “Northern Victoria Fishing Reports”