Lake Eppalock Redfin

Murlz
Has liked: 60 times

Lake Eppalock Redfin

Post by Murlz » Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:13 am

HI all
Tried my luck at Eppalock on Tuesday. After flicking all manner of lures into all sorts of fishy locations with no luck I settled in for session using Dad's home grown worms. My first few locations were in around the newer timber which produced ZERO fish, so I hunted out some bigger older snags. Found a likley spot in about 6 meters of water and BINGO. I caught 10 fish in an hour. Four of which were decent and ended up in the fry pan. :thumbsup: Spoke to another fellow not to far from where I had been tied up and he had only got action using worms. He had tried Yabs and lures to no avail. Maybe things a re starting to fire up a little. Anyway was a a few hours well spent. Would have been a good day even without catching my dinner.
Cheers
Murlz
“I have fished through fishless days that I remember happily without regret.”

malleestump

Re: Lake Eppalock Redfin

Post by malleestump » Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:39 pm

Murlz, next time you go take a ice jig in redfin pattern.roger at BCF takes out tours from bendigo and he said they are the go .Fished at about 6metres. let them hit the bottom then jig them up 45cm let them drop.
Derrinal pool on the HEATHCOTE side has been producing reddies. Clear deep water not alot of structure here.
If you are looking for the person to change your life.look in the mirror .Cheers gus

Murlz
Has liked: 60 times

Re: Lake Eppalock Redfin

Post by Murlz » Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:56 pm

Thanks. Will give em a try
Murlz
“I have fished through fishless days that I remember happily without regret.”

Return to “Northern Victoria Fishing Reports”