Eildon , Rubicon and Goulburn April 2012

fishsticks

Eildon , Rubicon and Goulburn April 2012

Post by fishsticks » Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:45 pm

so me and a few mates head up this way quite alot and usually do a camping fishing trip for a few days. as a land based angler (for the time being) we are quite limited to spots but we usually try and walk a few km's up a water way to cover ground. We had some success with reddys and trout mostly on blue fox style spinners in a range of colours and sizes. but a few tazzie devils thrown in there aswell.
heres some pics.

nothing massive but thought i would throw them up anyways
In every species of fish I’ve angled for, it is the ones that have got away that thrill me the most, the ones that keep fresh in my memory. So I say it is good to lose fish. If we didn’t, much of the thrill of angling would be gone. –Ray Bergman

Rod Bender

Re: Eildon , Rubicon and Goulburn April 2012

Post by Rod Bender » Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:14 pm

I love the underwater shot!
thanks
Jim
Proudly sponsoring Trelly's Tackleworld and Boats & More!

fishsticks

Re: Eildon , Rubicon and Goulburn April 2012

Post by fishsticks » Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:26 pm

Rod Bender wrote:I love the underwater shot!
thanks
Jim
Thanks Jim.

going to have to take that camera with me more often. it was alot of fun filming and getting shots of him underwater. I just wish the blade on that blue fox was showing lol
In every species of fish I’ve angled for, it is the ones that have got away that thrill me the most, the ones that keep fresh in my memory. So I say it is good to lose fish. If we didn’t, much of the thrill of angling would be gone. –Ray Bergman

Return to “Northern Victoria Fishing Reports”