diamond creek fishing

nickfish

diamond creek fishing

Post by nickfish » Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:31 pm

hey all i've been fishing the diamond creek a bit lately i've been getting carp, eels and roach. today i went behind the adventure play ground and got one small carp but saw plenty of carp and eels jumping around.
i was wondering what else does diamond creek have to offer are there redfin and trout? ive been fishing between behind the soccer club to the play ground for about 3 years now. all ive caught is carp roach eels and one perch. any answers would be much appreciated and if anyone has any general locations that have redfin and tout in the creek that would be lovely
cheers.
:r

biggar

Re: diamond creek fishing

Post by biggar » Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:30 am

Never caught a consistant amount of redfin and never heard of anyone actually pulling out a trout. Have heard rumours about blackfish on yabbies in the upper reaches
Angling is the name given to fishing by people that can't fish

nickfish

Post by nickfish » Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:27 pm

biggar wrote:Never caught a consistant amount of redfin and never heard of anyone actually pulling out a trout. Have heard rumours about blackfish on yabbies in the upper reaches
Yer the creek looks like it could hold numbers of redfin and trout> its kinda sad how theres non in their would be good if somone put a few tout or reddies in their tho

fishmagnet

Post by fishmagnet » Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:31 pm

nickfish wrote:
biggar wrote:Never caught a consistant amount of redfin and never heard of anyone actually pulling out a trout. Have heard rumours about blackfish on yabbies in the upper reaches
Yer the creek looks like it could hold numbers of redfin and trout> its kinda sad how theres non in their would be good if somone put a few tout or reddies in their tho
i know the plenty river holds a few brown trout and some good reddies. the reddies in both the creeks are few and far between but when you get a reddie they're normally decent size.

Return to “Northern Victoria Fishing Reports”