LAKE TOOLONDO - WHAT ARE YOU DOING GWM WATER

ducky
Has liked: 22 times

Re: LAKE TOOLONDO - WHAT ARE YOU DOING GWM WATER

Post by ducky » Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:51 am

Haha furthest thing from a gun fisho cam. Caught a few decent fish in last years species comp but that's really the extent of it.

Do megabass make handlines?

fishpod

Post by fishpod » Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:54 am

GTSHoon wrote:Says the bloke bitching about a lake that can't survive without water from a far more important reservoir?
Mate you're a complete tool and need to realise that there's at least 3 other lakes out west that are "trophy trout lakes" with fish a hell of a lot bigger than 3kg, i mean have you seen the fish out of purrumbete? There's genuine 15-20lbers in that place which would make a 3kg trout look like a minnow.
And as far as ducky having never caught a big trout? Are you serious mate? He's posted a few on here and I'm sure there's a fair few more he's caught and never felt the need to post, some fisherman fish for themselves and don't feel the need for an ego boost when they do catch a trophy fish. The guy is a gun fisherman and I'd lay a wager he could outfish you on any gear you pick, be it a hand line or a $1000 combo.
You are a smartass, what's with the name calling, this coming from the boy who still has his silver spoon in his mouth from mummy and daddy, don't attack me you little ****, you don't know what your on about, go and try and catch a trophy trout from the crater lakes and see how many doughnuts you come up with, I am talking about comparisons, 1 trip to Toolondo would get you the big trout whereas it took ducky 8 trips to wudri boluc to get 1 fish, shut your mouth and don't call people names you flog

fishpod

Post by fishpod » Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:01 am

4liters wrote:If it's a choice between giving water to a spotted carp fishery or giving it to one of the state's best mulloway fisheries I know which one I'd be pouring the water into... not to mention all the other tourist-y stuff that goes on along the Glenelg.

I mean there are towns that probably depend on the river for drinking water and irrigation but I guess trout are more important than mains water and rural jobs
What's with the personal attacks, " I lack cognitive function" tell you what I don't lack and that's physical function, you care to meet up for coffee some time? Another big mouth keyboard warrior, pull your head in and accept that others might have a different opinion to you

ducky
Has liked: 22 times

Post by ducky » Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:51 am

Watch out cobby. Fishpod is on the attack. Expect a PM or two. Haha
Last edited by ducky on Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

DougieK
Has liked: 30 times

Post by DougieK » Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:59 am

fishpod wrote: What's with the personal attacks, " I lack cognitive function" tell you what I don't lack and that's physical function, you care to meet up for coffee some time? Another big mouth keyboard warrior, pull your head in and accept that others might have a different opinion to you
I'm all for a discussion but this thread needs to be moderated.

Anonymity is stupid.

Don't threaten to fight people off the internet, you have no ******* idea what you might be getting yourself into.
Chasing LBG and sharing a love for the Martial Arts, everywhere, all the time.

LBG Season 2023/4 :

Kingfish : 61

cobby
Has liked: 136 times

Post by cobby » Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:12 am

ducky wrote:Watch out cobby. Fishpod is on the attack. Expect a PM or two. Haha
I'm sad. There's been no pm :(

GTSHoon

Post by GTSHoon » Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:47 am

A dude complaining that the government hasn't compromised a whole bunch of other interests to provide him with a lake to fish for an introduced species is complaining about someone elses silverspoon? Think you need to look on the mirror mate!
Also if you expect to be catching trophy trout with no work maybe a fish farm is your best option.....
The fishing was good; it was the catching that was bad
The gods do not deduct from man's allotted span the hours spent in fishing

CarlG
Has liked: 1 time

Post by CarlG » Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:51 am

cobby wrote:
ducky wrote:Watch out cobby. Fishpod is on the attack. Expect a PM or two. Haha
I'm sad. There's been no pm :(
That's it, you're banned for provoking
Maybe.....lol

CarlG
Has liked: 1 time

Post by CarlG » Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:52 am

ducky wrote:Haha furthest thing from a gun fisho cam. Caught a few decent fish in last years species comp but that's really the extent of it.

Do megabass make handlines?
Ask Tuna Tube Duckman..

Fish-cador
Has liked: 10 times

Post by Fish-cador » Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:00 am

DougieK wrote:
fishpod wrote: What's with the personal attacks, " I lack cognitive function" tell you what I don't lack and that's physical function, you care to meet up for coffee some time? Another big mouth keyboard warrior, pull your head in and accept that others might have a different opinion to you
I'm all for a discussion but this thread needs to be moderated.

Anonymity is stupid.

Don't threaten to fight people off the internet, you have no ******* idea what you might be getting yourself into.
The mods are fishing and not in mood to mod the site.

Popping pop corn now. there will be fireworks soon.

Return to “Grampians and Surrounds Fishing Reports”