Eging Reel - Daiwa Exist or Shimano Stella FI

Southern Calamari, Squidding, Egi, Squid Jigs, Melbourne Squid Fishing Locations,
Cephalopod
Marty.A

Re: Eging Reel - Daiwa Exist or Shimano Stella FI

Post by Marty.A » Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:52 pm

At the end of the day you buy what you can afford and if the guys budget can stretch to a Stella or Exist good luck to him as long as he's happy that's all that matters. As an example a Corolla would do the daily driver role as my FG-X XR8 would but would the Corolla put a smile on my face and give me goose bumps whenever I drive it, not a chance in hell. My point being yes there are things that do the exact same thing for less money but in the end its up to the individual on how much they are prepared to spend and no one else.

Brett
Has liked: 138 times

Re: Eging Reel - Daiwa Exist or Shimano Stella FI

Post by Brett » Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:43 pm

Marty.A wrote:At the end of the day you buy what you can afford and if the guys budget can stretch to a Stella or Exist good luck to him as long as he's happy that's all that matters. As an example a Corolla would do the daily driver role as my FG-X XR8 would but would the Corolla put a smile on my face and give me goose bumps whenever I drive it, not a chance in hell. My point being yes there are things that do the exact same thing for less money but in the end its up to the individual on how much they are prepared to spend and no one else.

And on that note, topic closed.

Return to “Squid Fishing”