Quick report

Mornington, Mt Martha, McCrae, Safety Beach, Mt Eliza
purple5ive
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Posts: 5246
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:59 pm

Re: Quick report

Postby purple5ive » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:33 am

smile0784 wrote:
ratbag wrote:Is that some sort new form of catch & release Steve? Screen shot of your sounder - “no fish were harmed in this image”. :rofl:

There’s a few there for next time



Lol
The fish that got away lol


Haha yep guys. More so the school that got away. There's quite a few fish in there.
It's the first time I'm seeing snapper / christmas trees on my sounder properly.
Small Fish Specialist :-D :-D :-D



Remove these ads.

smile0784
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Posts: 5607
Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:16 pm

Re: Quick report

Postby smile0784 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:40 am

You delerious again mate lol

purple5ive
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Posts: 5246
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:59 pm

Re: Quick report

Postby purple5ive » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:56 am

Lightningx wrote:Sounds like a nice day out with the old man mate.
Doesn’t get much better father and son fishing together and catching fish!
Enjoy the feed :thumbsup:


Yeah always happy when he comes out with me.
But also frustratinh at the same time as he doesn't know how to tie Riggs or anything so i have to do everything. And theres always more than one snag abs bustoff each outing.
Ill have to make some rigs in advance i think
Small Fish Specialist :-D :-D :-D

M9085
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Posts: 120
Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 1:17 pm

Re: Quick report

Postby M9085 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:17 pm

(Not ment to be taken seriously)......



No I don’t believe pinkies and 6 squid.
All I see is one ugly squatting thing and few pictures of not quite sure what it is.

As far as I’m concerned it did not happen!

purple5ive
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Posts: 5246
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:59 pm

Re: Quick report

Postby purple5ive » Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:22 pm

M9085 wrote:(Not ment to be taken seriously)......



No I don’t believe pinkies and 6 squid.
All I see is one ugly squatting thing and few pictures of not quite sure what it is.

As far as I’m concerned it did not happen!


Hahah. Man you get reamed for posting pics and reamed for not posting pics :rofl:

Ps. Joke only don't take it seriously either.

The pics of not quite sure what it is.- well that's what a school of snapper look like on a sounder / fish finder.
And the other critter I'm sure you know what it is :-D
Small Fish Specialist :-D :-D :-D

smile0784
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Posts: 5607
Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:16 pm

Re: Quick report

Postby smile0784 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:44 pm

purple5ive wrote:
M9085 wrote:(Not ment to be taken seriously)......



No I don’t believe pinkies and 6 squid.
All I see is one ugly squatting thing and few pictures of not quite sure what it is.

As far as I’m concerned it did not happen!


Hahah. Man you get reamed for posting pics and reamed for not posting pics :rofl:

Ps. Joke only don't take it seriously either.

The pics of not quite sure what it is.- well that's what a school of snapper look like on a sounder / fish finder.
And the other critter I'm sure you know what it is :-D


So your screwed either way mate lol.

Just going by the posts your getting more⬆ then ⬇ so keep posting and showing off / rubbing it in to people like me that cant get out so often lol



Remove these ads.

cobby
Rank: Gummy Shark
Rank: Gummy Shark
Posts: 1907
Joined: Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:39 pm

Re: Quick report

Postby cobby » Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:33 pm

purple5ive wrote:
smile0784 wrote:
ratbag wrote:Is that some sort new form of catch & release Steve? Screen shot of your sounder - “no fish were harmed in this image”. :rofl:

There’s a few there for next time



Lol
The fish that got away lol


Haha yep guys. More so the school that got away. There's quite a few fish in there.
It's the first time I'm seeing snapper / christmas trees on my sounder properly.


Don't lie. You just didn't want to put up the picture of the 21 barely legal pinkies laying on the deck again incase some sjw decided to have a tantrum.

purple5ive
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Posts: 5246
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:59 pm

Re: Quick report

Postby purple5ive » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:30 pm

cobby wrote:
purple5ive wrote:
smile0784 wrote:
ratbag wrote:Is that some sort new form of catch & release Steve? Screen shot of your sounder - “no fish were harmed in this image”. :rofl:

There’s a few there for next time



Lol
The fish that got away lol


Haha yep guys. More so the school that got away. There's quite a few fish in there.
It's the first time I'm seeing snapper / christmas trees on my sounder properly.


Don't lie. You just didn't want to put up the picture of the 21 barely legal pinkies laying on the deck again incase some sjw decided to have a tantrum.


Haha mate if i got them to bite id be over the moon.
But i had all of 2 min to change jigheads and put on a bigger placcie and drop it down to them..... nothing happened and begore i knew it we had drifted off them. I called it quits at that stage cause it had become dark almost and we still had to get to the ramp. Wash up etc etc. ..
Small Fish Specialist :-D :-D :-D

purple5ive
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Posts: 5246
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:59 pm

Re: Quick report

Postby purple5ive » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:33 pm

smile0784 wrote:
purple5ive wrote:
M9085 wrote:(Not ment to be taken seriously)......



No I don’t believe pinkies and 6 squid.
All I see is one ugly squatting thing and few pictures of not quite sure what it is.

As far as I’m concerned it did not happen!


Hahah. Man you get reamed for posting pics and reamed for not posting pics :rofl:

Ps. Joke only don't take it seriously either.

The pics of not quite sure what it is.- well that's what a school of snapper look like on a sounder / fish finder.
And the other critter I'm sure you know what it is :-D


So your screwed either way mate lol.

Just going by the posts your getting more⬆ then ⬇ so keep posting and showing off / rubbing it in to people like me that cant get out so often lol


Haha yep screwed regardless.
Ill just keep posting so i can p1ss you off at least :-D
Small Fish Specialist :-D :-D :-D

smile0784
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Posts: 5607
Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:16 pm

Re: Quick report

Postby smile0784 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:42 pm

purple5ive wrote:
smile0784 wrote:
purple5ive wrote:
M9085 wrote:(Not ment to be taken seriously)......



No I don’t believe pinkies and 6 squid.
All I see is one ugly squatting thing and few pictures of not quite sure what it is.

As far as I’m concerned it did not happen!


Hahah. Man you get reamed for posting pics and reamed for not posting pics :rofl:

Ps. Joke only don't take it seriously either.

The pics of not quite sure what it is.- well that's what a school of snapper look like on a sounder / fish finder.
And the other critter I'm sure you know what it is :-D


So your screwed either way mate lol.

Just going by the posts your getting more⬆ then ⬇ so keep posting and showing off / rubbing it in to people like me that cant get out so often lol


Haha yep screwed regardless.
Ill just keep posting so i can p1ss you off at least :-D


Yea well keep it coming mate.ill get a bigger one soon enough
I mite not fish on a weekly basis like you but i think my fish are bigger lol



Remove these ads.


Return to “Mornington To Dromana”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest