Snapper in yet?

Mornington, Mt Martha, McCrae, Safety Beach, Mt Eliza
4liters
Has liked: 6 times

Re: Snapper in yet?

Post by 4liters » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:05 pm

rb85 wrote:One mans pinkie is another mans snapper. To me it's not important what someone calls it but my view on pinkie/snapper is similar to barra Mick's.
They're all pinkies in WA. I have a mate over there who was talking about catching a 12kg 'pinkie'. A 'big red' to them is probably a red emperor or something
2015/16 Fisting Victoria Species comp total: 289cm
Brown Trout: 37cm
Flathead: 51cm; Squid: 36cm; Australian Salmon: 51cm; Snapper 46cm; Silver Trevally 23cm; KGW: 45cm
Major Sponsor: Rim Master Tackle

rb85
Has liked: 412 times

Post by rb85 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:49 pm

4liters wrote:
rb85 wrote:One mans pinkie is another mans snapper. To me it's not important what someone calls it but my view on pinkie/snapper is similar to barra Mick's.
They're all pinkies in WA. I have a mate over there who was talking about catching a 12kg 'pinkie'. A 'big red' to them is probably a red emperor or something
Goes to show everyone is different.

Scraglor
Has liked: 1 time

Post by Scraglor » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:22 pm

xwondeuce wrote:
purple5ive wrote:
Fish-cador wrote:
bowl wrote:Not me,not me
Plenty of these pics r around n claiming they r smashing it
IMG_9529.JPG
Those are massive. 3 above 40cm max limit. Some could be over size. Lol
well atleast he was out there and caught something, what did you both catch to make a mockery of him??
Spot on! Go fishing Barra Mick! How do I block this Barra Mick guy? This is ridiculous, he just ruins every post. I just saw he's the second most prevalent commenter on this forum - makes sense. Get ya hand off the keyboard and get a rod in it for goodness sake. Is there a way I can block this guy seriously..? I just signed up and this is going to do my head in if he's running his mouth every post with garbage.
If you knew BM, and how good a fisherman he is, then you would promptly delete your account. Maybe you should get to know the forums a bit more before running your own mouth.

You have contributed precisely nothing so far.

Fish-cador
Has liked: 10 times

Post by Fish-cador » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:38 pm

Scraglor wrote:
xwondeuce wrote:
purple5ive wrote:
Fish-cador wrote:
bowl wrote:Not me,not me
Plenty of these pics r around n claiming they r smashing it
IMG_9529.JPG
Those are massive. 3 above 40cm max limit. Some could be over size. Lol
well atleast he was out there and caught something, what did you both catch to make a mockery of him??
Spot on! Go fishing Barra Mick! How do I block this Barra Mick guy? This is ridiculous, he just ruins every post. I just saw he's the second most prevalent commenter on this forum - makes sense. Get ya hand off the keyboard and get a rod in it for goodness sake. Is there a way I can block this guy seriously..? I just signed up and this is going to do my head in if he's running his mouth every post with garbage.
If you knew BM, and how good a fisherman he is, then you would promptly delete your account. Maybe you should get to know the forums a bit more before running your own mouth.

As i said, ban this new p****.

rb85

Post by rb85 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:29 am

Fish-cador wrote:
Scraglor wrote:
xwondeuce wrote:
purple5ive wrote:
Fish-cador wrote: Those are massive. 3 above 40cm max limit. Some could be over size. Lol

As i said, ban this new pr*ck.
Lucky your not a mod there wouldn't be anyone posting.

azkay

Post by azkay » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:29 am

rb85 i feel like I've seen a lot of negative, argumentative conversations where you've been involved lately. This is not your fight. The newbie posted something that's obviously going to attract a reply, he called someone out by name, let him fight his own battle.. Do you feel that strongly about it and defending him that you want to shift focus to yourself? I'm all for defending someone if i feel they need it but this bloke just thrown a 'spanner' - at someone who has helped allllottt of people over yearsssss on this forum and p'ed off, why make it about you?
Az.

Fish-cador

Post by Fish-cador » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:46 am

Ban rb85 too. He is a troll on this site :tongue:

Fish-cador

Post by Fish-cador » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:48 am

rb85 wrote:
Fish-cador wrote:
Scraglor wrote:
xwondeuce wrote:
purple5ive wrote:

You are lucky i gave up the mod role. You could have been in timbuktu a long time ago.

rb85

Post by rb85 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:49 am

azkay wrote:rb85 i feel like I've seen a lot of negative, argumentative conversations where you've been involved lately. This is not your fight. The newbie posted something that's obviously going to attract a reply, he called someone out by name, let him fight his own battle.. Do you feel that strongly about it and defending him that you want to shift focus to yourself? I'm all for defending someone if i feel they need it but this bloke just thrown a 'spanner' - at someone who has helped allllottt of people over yearsssss on this forum and p'ed off, why make it about you?
I'm not defending him i actually agree with what BM said. But if we got upset by everything that gets said that we disagree with there would be no discussion.

Fishcador thinks I'm a troll etc doesn't worry me as it's all because my views may be different to others and that I am happy to express them. That's life.

rb85

Post by rb85 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:50 am

Fish-cador wrote:
rb85 wrote:
Fish-cador wrote:
Scraglor wrote:
xwondeuce wrote:

You are lucky i gave up the mod role. You could have been in timbuktu a long time ago.
Yep it's pretty petty when people get the boot due to hurt feelings.

Return to “Mornington To Dromana”