Morno rocks bait !

Mornington, Mt Martha, McCrae, Safety Beach, Mt Eliza
Redhunter
Has liked: 138 times

Re: Morno rocks bait !

Post by Redhunter » Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:07 pm

Lightningx wrote:
Treyball wrote:
Stevieboy wrote:Nice catch bud be sure to post up a photo of the jew you land come the weekend :)
Will do Stevie.. Put in some good hours these last 2 years but feel I'm very close to landing one.. Dropped one about a month ago after a hard fought 10 mins.. Ahwell this weekend we'll change that
I know how you feel mate. Years ago me and my mate ended up sleeping under the bolte chasing those things with live mullets lol good luck this weekend :thumbsup:
Caught my first jew under the bolte some years ago! You're a game lad falling asleep! Lots of dodgy crap goes on down there, well, used to anyway. I've been shot at, had drug-farked monkeys picking fights, seen weapons dumped in the water, and all sorts of stuff. Not a nice area under the cover of darkness...

Treyball

Post by Treyball » Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:31 am

Redhunter wrote:
Lightningx wrote:
Treyball wrote:
Stevieboy wrote:Nice catch bud be sure to post up a photo of the jew you land come the weekend :)
Will do Stevie.. Put in some good hours these last 2 years but feel I'm very close to landing one.. Dropped one about a month ago after a hard fought 10 mins.. Ahwell this weekend we'll change that
I know how you feel mate. Years ago me and my mate ended up sleeping under the bolte chasing those things with live mullets lol good luck this weekend :thumbsup:
Caught my first jew under the bolte some years ago! You're a game lad falling asleep! Lots of dodgy crap goes on down there, well, used to anyway. I've been shot at, had drug-farked monkeys picking fights, seen weapons dumped in the water, and all sorts of stuff. Not a nice area under the cover of darkness...
Wow that's just mental.. Shot at ???? I've always wanted to try the Bolte or Westgate.. Do many get pulled out of there ?

Bar002811

Post by Bar002811 » Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:54 am

Nice bait catch mate

DR.SPESH

Post by DR.SPESH » Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:19 am

What technique did you use to catch the bait? Nice catch and welcome

Treyball

Post by Treyball » Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:20 am

DR.SPESH wrote:What technique did you use to catch the bait? Nice catch and welcome
I was using a float with about 3 foot of flouro leader to stay out of the snags.. Very rocky/weedy terrain down in morno

Lightningx
Bluefin
Bluefin
Has liked: 72 times

Post by Lightningx » Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:25 am

Treyball wrote:
Redhunter wrote:
Lightningx wrote:
Treyball wrote:
Wow that's just mental.. Shot at ???? I've always wanted to try the Bolte or Westgate.. Do many get pulled out of there ?
Yes mate it's a well known spot for them :thumbsup:

matt1991

Post by matt1991 » Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:36 am

Good stuff! Goodluck with the Jew.

Return to “Mornington To Dromana”