Any biting at Patterson lakes entrance n wat bait? Thanks

Carrum, Patterson River/Lakes, Aspendale, Edithvale, Chelsea, Seaford, Frankston
Denispauguy

Any biting at Patterson lakes entrance n wat bait? Thanks

Post by Denispauguy » Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:52 pm

:snap:

VooDoo
Has liked: 165 times

Re: Any biting at Patterson lakes entrance n wat bait? Thank

Post by VooDoo » Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:54 pm

Most of the time would say welcome to the site .. but geez .. can we get any lower than this?????

"VooDoo .... WhoDoo .... YouDoo .... VooDoo" The Bug (Bugatti) S.A. [2019]

Denispauguy

Post by Denispauguy » Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:01 pm

VooDooMagician wrote:Most of the time would say welcome to the site .. but geez .. can we get any lower than this?????
Oh sorry mate just asking a question...

VooDoo
Has liked: 165 times

Post by VooDoo » Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:13 pm

I will play FC's role today :)

If you walk down the street and ask want to ask someone something, the least you could do is to introduce yourself properly .. for example "Hi, my name is .... and i am from ......", explain your situation and then ask for advice. Pretty sure many people here would love to help you out but not just posting your question as the heading and then expecting everyone flooding to help you out. It is still a question but how you ask the question will determine how much respond people will give you. What the heck happened to etiquette???

For your information, there has been plenty of threads relating to Pato river, just do a quick search and you will be answered.

Cheers :)

"VooDoo .... WhoDoo .... YouDoo .... VooDoo" The Bug (Bugatti) S.A. [2019]

Rod Bender

Post by Rod Bender » Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:16 pm

Denispauguy wrote:
VooDooMagician wrote:Most of the time would say welcome to the site .. but geez .. can we get any lower than this?????
Oh sorry mate just asking a question...
Just like the other questions you have asked, from your current post count of five! I don't think there is an issue of coming straight onto the site and asking questions, it would be better to perhaps contribute as well! Then others will help as they did with the following questions anyway.
thanks
Jim
Denispauguy wrote:Any Redfin in frog hollow reserve and where pm me please please
Denispauguy wrote:What's the address of this place?
Denispauguy wrote:Where can I go to catch rediies around dandening Hallam area?
Proudly sponsoring Trelly's Tackleworld and Boats & More!

cobby
Has liked: 136 times

Post by cobby » Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:29 am

Go down and find out... Wonder how people got fish in the 70's without internet forums to gain everyone else's hard fished knowledge...

Fish-Hunter

Post by Fish-Hunter » Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:28 am

VooDooMagician wrote:I will play FC's role today :)

If you walk down the street and ask want to ask someone something, the least you could do is to introduce yourself properly .. for example "Hi, my name is .... and i am from ......", explain your situation and then ask for advice. Pretty sure many people here would love to help you out but not just posting your question as the heading and then expecting everyone flooding to help you out. It is still a question but how you ask the question will determine how much respond people will give you. What the heck happened to etiquette???

For your information, there has been plenty of threads relating to Pato river, just do a quick search and you will be answered.

Cheers :)
:good:

Fish-Hunter

Post by Fish-Hunter » Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:47 am

cobby wrote:Go down and find out... Wonder how people got fish in the 70's without internet forums to gain everyone else's hard fished knowledge...

We did it the old school way , we went out & learnt for ourselves . We kept our marks & our fishing skills secret & only passed on the hard learnt fishing skills & hot spots to family & friends , we felt no need to go out & brag to the world look at my catch either ;)

seephil
Has liked: 37 times

Post by seephil » Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:30 am

MIKER wrote:
cobby wrote:Go down and find out... Wonder how people got fish in the 70's without internet forums to gain everyone else's hard fished knowledge...

We did it the old school way , we went out & learnt for ourselves . We kept our marks & our fishing skills secret & only passed on the hard learnt fishing skills & hot spots to family & friends , we felt no need to go out & brag to the world look at my catch either ;)
:notworthy: a true gentleman.

docta

Post by docta » Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:52 pm

Zing
Men and fish are alike. They both get into trouble when they open their mouths...

Return to “Chelsea to Frankston”