Lagoon Pier report

Lagoon Pier, Kerferd Road Pier, Station Pier, Princes Pier, Webb Dock Port Melbourne
hornet
Has liked: 123 times

Re: Lagoon Pier report

Post by hornet » Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:38 pm

Rogue_Hunter wrote:Thanks for the report Omer!

Great write up. Its funny how we all fish on piers and there is always a high chance that on that day, there might be another member around. I tend to ask people if they are on FV.
It would be good if there were fish vic stickers for tackle boxes or tackle carts and stuff, or even caps with fish vic on them, I'm sure they would be good sellers..
He who has the most fishing rods WINS ! :ts:

Rogue_Hunter

Post by Rogue_Hunter » Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:42 pm

Hornet,

We have had a couple attempts at this but all seems to fizzle out and nothing gets done.

One day!

hornet

Post by hornet » Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:53 pm

Rogue_Hunter wrote:Hornet,

We have had a couple attempts at this but all seems to fizzle out and nothing gets done.

One day!

Pity ... it would be a good way to raise revenue to help with the sites running costs

stickers in bulk would be cheap anyway, you could easily double the cost and resell to the guys here and they would still be quite cheap

but the benefit is you will recognise other members at a distance and not have to ask if they are fishvickers

also help the site with revenue ..

Rogue_Hunter

Post by Rogue_Hunter » Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:14 pm

hornet wrote:

One day!

Pity ... it would be a good way to raise revenue to help with the sites running costs

stickers in bulk would be cheap anyway, you could easily double the cost and resell to the guys here and they would still be quite cheap

but the benefit is you will recognise other members at a distance and not have to ask if they are fishvickers

This is one of the threads

viewtopic.php?f=105&t=6134&hilit=stickers" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

hornet

Post by hornet » Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:38 pm

Rogue_Hunter wrote:
hornet wrote:

One day!

This is one of the threads

viewtopic.php?f=105&t=6134&hilit=stickers" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

6 pages of discussion last year and nothing eventuated LOL ... no point going on with this course of action then... thx Rogue ..

Rogue_Hunter

Post by Rogue_Hunter » Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:47 pm

Dont look at it that way, maybe you can inspire us and get this thing rolling!

Go Hornet, we have faith in you!!

You are the leader we are waiting for!

Omer
Has liked: 33 times

Post by Omer » Thu May 01, 2014 12:29 am

hornet wrote:
Rogue_Hunter wrote:Thanks for the report Omer!

Great write up. Its funny how we all fish on piers and there is always a high chance that on that day, there might be another member around. I tend to ask people if they are on FV.
It would be good if there were fish vic stickers for tackle boxes or tackle carts and stuff, or even caps with fish vic on them, I'm sure they would be good sellers..
Thanks Rogue! Ye i may need to ask around myself from now on, if i knew bowl was there i would have had a good chat with him.

I'd buy a cap! or even a sticker which cant be forgotten since its always on your tackle box
What is meant for you, will never miss you. That which misses you was never meant for you.

Return to “Port Melbourne to St Kilda”