Port Melbourne rockwalls tonight 1.4.'13

Lagoon Pier, Kerferd Road Pier, Station Pier, Princes Pier, Webb Dock Port Melbourne
Fish-Hunter

Re: Port Melbourne rockwalls tonight 1.4.'13

Post by Fish-Hunter » Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:57 pm

Cuda wrote:
MIKER wrote:Be carefull around that area @ times theres a some bad ppl , doing all kinds of bad things around there .
Thanks Miker...What have you heard?
Beside alot of Rogue fishos , druggies , boozers , you might get ganged raped by some horny blokes :lol:

Raulfc7
Has liked: 21 times

Post by Raulfc7 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:01 pm

MIKER wrote:
Cuda wrote:
MIKER wrote:Be carefull around that area @ times theres a some bad ppl , doing all kinds of bad things around there .
Thanks Miker...What have you heard?
Beside alot of Rogue fishos , druggies , boozers , you might get ganged raped by some horny blokes :lol:
Gee wizz MIKER that's a lot of action! What about the fish do they bite out that way too? :icon_lolz:
"Do good when you remember, and what you forget will be revealed to you; and do not surrender your mind to blind forgetfulness."

Fish-Hunter

Post by Fish-Hunter » Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:14 pm

Am "NOT" talking by exprience here ok , but the word is theres alot of Gay horny guys that use that area to met & greet & do all kinds of crap . Not to mention drug deals etc , i tend to stay away . I dont fancy having to wear Chain-mail jocks , only to go fishing :lol:

Fish-cador
Has liked: 10 times

Post by Fish-cador » Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:21 pm

ChrisTaylor wrote:Excuse my ignorance but are you even supposed to be spearfishing that close to a pier? I thought spearfishing was only acceptable in certain places.
rockwalls, CT, not pier. The nearest pier is probably a kilometer away. :Bar:

There is a minimum distance required to maintain when possessing spears (or spear gun) around piers.
OF ALL THE THINGS I LOST, I MISS MY MIND THE MOST.
====
Words of wisdom:
"I will never argue with an idiot. He might drag me down to his level then beat me with experience"
====

Fish-cador
Has liked: 10 times

Post by Fish-cador » Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:23 pm

MIKER wrote: I dont fancy having to wear Chain-mail jocks , only to go fishing :lol:
:lol: wear it inside your undies or pants to conceal it. just dont jump in the water as it will pull you under when you get tired. :lol:
OF ALL THE THINGS I LOST, I MISS MY MIND THE MOST.
====
Words of wisdom:
"I will never argue with an idiot. He might drag me down to his level then beat me with experience"
====

shazdoggg

Post by shazdoggg » Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:13 pm

MIKER wrote:Am "NOT" talking by exprience here ok , but the word is theres alot of Gay horny guys ....do all kinds of crap . Not to mention drug deals etc , i tend to stay away ..
I hear they move quite a bit of crack.... :icon_lolz:
When I got time,
I wet a line cos Im a junkie,
been fishin since a kid,
I like it cos it numbs me..

complete-anglerz-12

Post by complete-anglerz-12 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:27 pm

trouble at webb dock did not see it once this year me and mate go their with a tent and stay 12 24 periods and not once trouble. I am not sure about that all area got its trouble at time its great place to fish at night seen snapper their to 7 kilos around mid to late oct. best fishing their night tide changes caught all types of fish their from jew fish to gummys great spot
where is the calamari ............. don't worry they coming ........ they will come

Cuda
Has liked: 2 times

Post by Cuda » Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:32 pm

shazdoggg wrote:
MIKER wrote:Am "NOT" talking by exprience here ok , but the word is theres alot of Gay horny guys ....do all kinds of crap . Not to mention drug deals etc , i tend to stay away ..
:lol: :lol: :lol: ...Good one man..
The guy that saw that spearo surface with the Jew didn't say it was exactly 1.5m fish, but tried to show the length with his arms :fish11: kinda thing.
kind of a guy that doesn't talk crap. Might have been anywhwere between 4-5/6 '...The guy isn't a keen fisho but he remembered the name of the fish as he spoke to spear-guy who also said, "you guys have no idea of the size of fish that swim around here".. :doh1:
That walk to the bend of the Webb dock must be at least 800 meters..?

EDIT:
:shock: Going by GE, from carpark to the bend = 1k

Fish-Hunter

Post by Fish-Hunter » Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:58 pm

Fish-cador wrote:
MIKER wrote: I dont fancy having to wear Chain-mail jocks , only to go fishing :lol:
:lol: wear it inside your undies or pants to conceal it. just dont jump in the water as it will pull you under when you get tired. :lol:
Good advise :lol: :lol:

Fish-Hunter

Post by Fish-Hunter » Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:58 pm

shazdoggg wrote:
Thats it .. :icon_lolz:

Return to “Port Melbourne to St Kilda”