Documentary filming.

Lagoon Pier, Kerferd Road Pier, Station Pier, Princes Pier, Webb Dock Port Melbourne
baker781
New Member
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:50 pm

Documentary filming.

Postby baker781 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:01 pm

Hey everyone,

I'm from La Trobe directing a student documentary about people who are masters of/spent their whole lives with their hobbies or passions. One of the segments is about angling at St Kilda beach and the pier. There won't be any interviews but rather candid footage of fishing in action.

If you're interested in featuring in the documentary to showcase why you love fishing feel free to email 'Lachlan' at ljbakerr@gmail.com. Filming would take no more than an hour or two and is so non-intrusive you'd hardly know we were there. Plus you get to keep the footage we shoot if you like!

Thanks everyone.



Remove these ads.

barra mick
Rank: Kingfish
Rank: Kingfish
Posts: 5874
Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:42 pm

Re: Documentary filming.

Postby barra mick » Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:08 pm

Pretty sure you could just turn up and film if you dont get a resonse

Im not a pier fisherman myself

baker781
New Member
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:50 pm

Re: Documentary filming.

Postby baker781 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:52 pm

That's definitely a possibility mate, and may be what ends up happening!

Would be great to have something lock-in-able though :)

User avatar
davek
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 4492
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:59 am
Location: nagambie

Re: Documentary filming.

Postby davek » Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:55 pm

baker781 wrote:That's definitely a possibility mate, and may be what ends up happening!

Would be great to have something lock-in-able though :)


Where are you FC, this man's looking for you, :-D cheers davo
It's an exhilarating feeling catching a fish
But it's an even better feeling releasing them

User avatar
LINwAd
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Posts: 190
Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:18 am
Location: Melbourne
Contact:

Re: Documentary filming.

Postby LINwAd » Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:07 pm

baker781 wrote:That's definitely a possibility mate, and may be what ends up happening!

Would be great to have something lock-in-able though :)


Sent you an email bud. Do a bit of a youtube channel around Melbourne and go to Stkilda a fair bit.

User avatar
Fish-cador
Rank: Kingfish
Rank: Kingfish
Posts: 5928
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:00 pm

Re: Documentary filming.

Postby Fish-cador » Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:19 am

davek wrote:
baker781 wrote:That's definitely a possibility mate, and may be what ends up happening!

Would be great to have something lock-in-able though :)


Where are you FC, this man's looking for you, :-D cheers davo

Over here! :rofl:
If he will wade chest deep to get front and side shots while i am chasing flatties from the beach and possibly swim to get underwater shot of another big jewie on the line, i will wave my talent and appearance fees. :rofl:

Ps. Someone needs to pay my parking fee in st kilda. : - )



Remove these ads.

baker781
New Member
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:50 pm

Re: Documentary filming.

Postby baker781 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:38 pm

LINwAd wrote:Sent you an email bud. Do a bit of a youtube channel around Melbourne and go to Stkilda a fair bit.


Thanks mate, replied :)

baker781
New Member
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:50 pm

Re: Documentary filming.

Postby baker781 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:40 pm

Fish-cador wrote:Over here! :rofl:
If he will wade chest deep to get front and side shots while i am chasing flatties from the beach and possibly swim to get underwater shot of another big jewie on the line, i will wave my talent and appearance fees. :rofl:

Ps. Someone needs to pay my parking fee in st kilda. : - )


Haha I'm not so sure my university will let me wade their camera into the water but it's got a killer zoom on it.

Would be totally willing to pay your parking too :)

VooDoo
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Posts: 732
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:42 pm
Location: Rain Forest Over The Rainbow

Re: Documentary filming.

Postby VooDoo » Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:00 pm

baker781 wrote:
Fish-cador wrote:Over here! :rofl:
If he will wade chest deep to get front and side shots while i am chasing flatties from the beach and possibly swim to get underwater shot of another big jewie on the line, i will wave my talent and appearance fees. :rofl:

Ps. Someone needs to pay my parking fee in st kilda. : - )


Haha I'm not so sure my university will let me wade their camera into the water but it's got a killer zoom on it.

Would be totally willing to pay your parking too :)


Don't waste your hard earned scholarship fund there Lachlan ... have you seen how photogenic FV is yet??? Here's his latest picture .. kekekeke

file-3.jpg
file-3.jpg (76.59 KiB) Viewed 398 times


Good Luck with your project there ... hope it's the start of a great doco filming making career :thumbsup:
-------------------------------------------------
Born To Fish .. Forced To Work


Return to “Port Melbourne to St Kilda”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests