Lagoon Pier

Lagoon Pier, Kerferd Road Pier, Station Pier, Princes Pier, Webb Dock Port Melbourne
Raulfc7
Has liked: 21 times

Re: Lagoon Pier

Post by Raulfc7 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:11 am

Tomcat1 wrote:
hskim00 wrote:
Look like one that got a away HSKim00 :fish11: Glad you enjoy the experience even come home emptied handed.
Coming home fishless was even better for my sake. You know why? I didn't tell my missus i was going to sneak onto the pier for a short hour fishing after work. :fish11:
whats with people having to lie to their wives to go fishing lol? i just tell my wife i am going fishing and go. she texts me good night when she goes to bed and i text her back good night so she knows i am ok. most times i go and spend all night fishing. i see her in the morning while she is getting ready for work. i clean my fish, get a shower and go to bed then she wakes me up when she gets home and i cook the fish lol.
Hahaha great work Tomcat that's life we all dream of.....especially the bit when you come home with fish :thumbsup:
"Do good when you remember, and what you forget will be revealed to you; and do not surrender your mind to blind forgetfulness."

Tonyzee

Re: Lagoon Pier

Post by Tonyzee » Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:49 am

If your spending all night out you better make sure you come home with a fish of some description.... :bat: :Blah: :angry:

Return to “Port Melbourne to St Kilda”