Few good Salmon

Lagoon Pier, Kerferd Road Pier, Station Pier, Princes Pier, Webb Dock Port Melbourne
Buckle&scream

Re: Few good Salmon

Post by Buckle&scream » Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:38 am

kingfisher wrote:
Buckle&scream wrote:if you head out today or tommorow around 4pm-5pm I'm sure they will bust up again. I was watching them bust up again yesterday at 4pm. Was a Big school from Altona pier to the Altona boat ramp, Black rocks been going off with salmon as well so there's a lot of salmon schools in the bay.
Thanks for the update... another report said today Salmon gone crazy at Frankston around 6-7pm.
No problem, that's good to hear mate thanks, gonna be a lot of fun this season :))

Lightningx
Bluefin
Bluefin
Has liked: 72 times

Post by Lightningx » Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:36 pm

Hope so mate :thumbsup:

Fishydave

Post by Fishydave » Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:57 pm

Yeh, I tried making burley once with a woodchipper/mulcher, but was using fresh fish frames from my local fish shop, it went ok for a while till the skins jammed it up. I think frozen would work nicely, mixed with dome old bread, tuna oil, and home made burley bombs.

Buckle&scream

Post by Buckle&scream » Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:23 pm

Fishydave wrote:Yeh, I tried making burley once with a woodchipper/mulcher, but was using fresh fish frames from my local fish shop, it went ok for a while till the skins jammed it up. I think frozen would work nicely, mixed with dome old bread, tuna oil, and home made burley bombs.
Yeah that will work :thumbsup:

Return to “Port Melbourne to St Kilda”