salmon

Lagoon Pier, Kerferd Road Pier, Station Pier, Princes Pier, Webb Dock Port Melbourne
gregmaka
Has liked: 97 times

salmon

Post by gregmaka » Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:23 pm

Had a good day today,got 12 salmon,all around 1 kg.Was unable to post pix,but that don't worry me.I gave a few away.It was on for young and old today.

Nude up
Has liked: 333 times

Re: salmon

Post by Nude up » Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:46 pm

Good work where

deathray
Has liked: 8 times

Post by deathray » Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:50 pm

Congratulations on your successful session. May I be so bold as to suggest a broad geographical location and method of capture may add some colour to your otherwise impressive report.

gregmaka

Post by gregmaka » Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:04 pm

No secret,as im not greedy,station pier,you don't need bait,they are massive ,don't use shogun line,as it is useless,i lost about 20 because of it.I hope to see a full house there tomorrow afternoon,because im giving you all a free tip.PS green moon will get a place in the Melbourne cup if it runs.

Snapper Snatcher
Has liked: 3 times

Post by Snapper Snatcher » Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:10 am

Nice work, what was wrong with the line you used and which one was it? I use shogun ice blue and love it, has accounted for all my mulloway plus heaps of snapper and never had an issue with it.
Fishing Victoria Species Comp:

azaita

Post by azaita » Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:53 am

Great work gregmaka. Do you enter Station Pier where everyone else does to board the Spirit of Tasmania? Cheers

gregmaka

Post by gregmaka » Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:49 am

You enter station pier the same way as you enter the Tasman.I have a disability pass,but not the wheel chair one,as i don't use any walking aid.My pass is for extended time parking,and they allow this pass to enter station pier.I have had no Sussex posting pix, it is saying a photo must not be greater than 2 MB. As for the shogun line ,this is igfa class tournament s 1200 meters, 10 kg.All my lines tangled up,and also lost quite a few fish,as the line was snapping.I was not happy as this line cost $42. I hate to say but i wished i did not take my Kmart line off.

matt1991

Post by matt1991 » Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:06 am

Spewing would have loved to head down to get some fresh bait. Want to offload some of them by any chance? Looking to go for gummy shark monday night and heard salmon fillet can be useful.

arabshark

Post by arabshark » Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:20 pm

I was one of the lucky buggers you gave a salmon away to. Right now the Mrs just finished making an amazing fish curry. Cheers Mate :)

Return to “Port Melbourne to St Kilda”