Shattered

Lagoon Pier, Kerferd Road Pier, Station Pier, Princes Pier, Webb Dock Port Melbourne
trout-hunter
Has liked: 8 times

Re: Shattered

Post by trout-hunter » Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:36 pm

It sucks but its also a good thing. It makes us go back again and again. You stuck at it so that proves a true fisherman.

Lost Pom

Post by Lost Pom » Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:59 am

Great read! I think most can relate to that feeling! Heart racing, blood pumping and then ping! Its all over. Can't believe it. Deflation, dejection bla bla bla. That was THE fish!

For me it's moments like this that keep the fire burning! Just gives a you that extra desire to get the baits back out and go again!

Unlucky this time but yes, they're out there... It's another excuse to go back tonight. And tomorrow. Etc.

Tight lines.

CarlG
Has liked: 1 time

Post by CarlG » Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:28 am

Damn...I feel your pain man.

Moffo

Post by Moffo » Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:42 am

CanuckDownUnder wrote:I was thinking Princes Pier the whole time, I didn't realise you can fish off Station Pier! Can you fish off the end or do you go to one of the areas around the base of the pier? I've seen some beauty fish caught off Princes Pier so I don't know if I'd ever head over to Station anyway but I'm curious.

You can fish there from 8am-8pm. Try the right hand side at the end of the pier if you can get a spot.

Return to “Port Melbourne to St Kilda”