St Kilda Pier 19-01-19

Lagoon Pier, Kerferd Road Pier, Station Pier, Princes Pier, Webb Dock Port Melbourne
KayakFisher

St Kilda Pier 19-01-19

Post by KayakFisher » Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:33 am

Hey everyone I went to the pier from 6-830 this morning and my mate and I caught 11 pinkies between the two of us.

Unfortunately they were all undersized but it was great fun as there was constant action

We were casting Infront of the Rockwall left of the pier and in-between the rock wall and the pier

Hopefully some legal sized ones in the future :thumbsup:
:water:

Lightningx
Bluefin
Bluefin
Has liked: 72 times

Re: St Kilda Pier 19-01-19

Post by Lightningx » Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:10 am

Not a bad mate. I find I start getting onto bigger size pinkies in March and April :)

j_pap

Post by j_pap » Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:14 am

KayakFisher wrote:Hey everyone I went to the pier from 6-830 this morning and my mate and I caught 11 pinkies between the two of us.

Unfortunately they were all undersized but it was great fun as there was constant action

We were casting Infront of the Rockwall left of the pier and in-between the rock wall and the pier

I saw you there, I was ******* around with plastics. Yeah it was pretty quiet.

j_pap

Post by j_pap » Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:16 am

Lightningx wrote:Not a bad mate. I find I start getting onto bigger size pinkies in March and April :)
Spot on. End of wintrer through spring, end of summer through autumn, good for lb snapper :cheers:

Lightningx
Bluefin
Bluefin

Post by Lightningx » Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:17 am

j_pap wrote:
Lightningx wrote:Not a bad mate. I find I start getting onto bigger size pinkies in March and April :)
Spot on. End of wintrer through spring, end of summer through autumn, good for lb snapper :cheers:
Yep exactly right. I find at this time of the year I get plagued by too many small ones which becomes very annoying... a couple of months time is a different story though :)

j_pap

Post by j_pap » Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:20 am

Lightningx wrote:
j_pap wrote:
Yep exactly right. I find at this time of the year I get plagued by too many small ones which becomes very annoying... a couple of months time is a different story though :)
I’ve only been fishing a couple of years, took me a bit to work it out

Lightningx
Bluefin
Bluefin

Post by Lightningx » Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:57 am

j_pap wrote:
Lightningx wrote:
j_pap wrote:
Having said that, plenty of options at this time of year with kgw, flatties, gars, squid etc :thumbsup:

j_pap

Post by j_pap » Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:22 pm

Lightningx wrote:
j_pap wrote:
Lightningx wrote:
j_pap wrote:
Having said that, plenty of options at this time of year with kgw, flatties, gars, squid etc :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

KayakFisher

Post by KayakFisher » Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:07 pm

j_pap wrote:
KayakFisher wrote:Hey everyone I went to the pier from 6-830 this morning and my mate and I caught 11 pinkies between the two of us.

Oh wearing the savage gear shirt?

j_pap

Post by j_pap » Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:43 pm

KayakFisher wrote:
j_pap wrote:

Oh wearing the savage gear shirt?
Nah mate, hoody and shorts

Return to “Port Melbourne to St Kilda”