st kilda pier

Lagoon Pier, Kerferd Road Pier, Station Pier, Princes Pier, Webb Dock Port Melbourne
paddy

st kilda pier

Post by paddy » Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:41 pm

Hi all just got back from st kilda pier not much bitting there just under size pinky's caught 5 of them all about 25cm long so back they went but was blowing to much wind ssw i think but was fun had not been fishing in ages
need to go again soon

walla 29

Re: st kilda pier

Post by walla 29 » Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:32 am

Well done mate, although they were undersize still fun to catch. Genraly speaking high ssw winds r great time to fish from piers in these areas. Give it a go at dark when the wind is doing the same thing , good luck.

nhillboy

Post by nhillboy » Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:03 pm

Good on you Paddy. It's all about the fun and not letting yourself getting stressed out when fish are undersized. :cheers:

Biggame

Post by Biggame » Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:24 am

Nice work paddy happy to hear they went back.I'm thinking of heading down there Tuesday hopefully with some success it's been awhile since I have caught anything gotta break the dry spell. Hopefully

paddy

Post by paddy » Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:14 pm

i never stress about any thing even fishing i have even stayed out 8 hrs and not caught a thing i just love the fun of it have always put back the small ones even before they brought in the fishing licence there was also a bloke next to me doing the same thing putting back the little ones the last time i saw a person fishing they kept every thing was happy to see what he was doing

Raulfc7
Has liked: 21 times

Post by Raulfc7 » Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:19 pm

Good work Paddy good to hear that the pinkies might be coming out to play. Even though they were undersized they always feel big before you pull them out of the water :thumbsup:
"Do good when you remember, and what you forget will be revealed to you; and do not surrender your mind to blind forgetfulness."

shazzagraz

Post by shazzagraz » Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:55 pm

Had a session at St Kilda pier a little earlier today (around midday). Stayed for about 2 hours flicking plastics and got not one touch at all. Tried just about the whole pier, bumped into plenty other fishos soaking bait who weren't getting any bites either.
Was nice getting out there though, conditions were just about perfect for flicking plastics around. Just a shame no fish wanted to join in the fun.

Return to “Port Melbourne to St Kilda”