pt cook report

Williamstown, Altona, Point Cook, Werribee
Dr Drift

Re: pt cook report

Post by Dr Drift » Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:58 pm

Brett wrote:I think you should do a cook up for the members Drift :-) I'll supply some flake & Elley shark, someone else can supply the squid, someone else can supply the whiting, you the scallops (drooling for fresh ones) & abs and Snapper lol

what ya think, where shall we have it?

Sounds awesome!
Just behind the old club house is a park with a free BBQ! We should have a get together on a Sunday arvo sometime.... good people who are all into the same thing..... Boating/fishing etc etc... Everyone bring a litttle something(alittle from everyone will go a long way as a group)... Nice Sunday afternoon weather, few laughs and nice BBQ what more could we want....

Their even a park next to it to keep the little ones amused if you have ankle biters like me...lol
Than just a stroll over the walk bridge is Altona ramp to have a squiz at boats and whos catching afterwards....
Dr Drift...
<((((((><

FishHardButFishSafe...

Fish-Hunter

Post by Fish-Hunter » Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:34 pm

Dr Drift wrote:

Sounds awesome!
Just behind the old club house is a park with a free BBQ! We should have a get together on a Sunday arvo sometime.... good people who are all into the same thing..... Boating/fishing etc etc... Everyone bring a litttle something(alittle from everyone will go a long way as a group)... Nice Sunday afternoon weather, few laughs and nice BBQ what more could we want....

Their even a park next to it to keep the little ones amused if you have ankle biters like me...lol
Than just a stroll over the walk bridge is Altona ramp to have a squiz at boats and whos catching afterwards....

Good idea , the get togther BBQ . :clap:

Brett
Has liked: 138 times

Post by Brett » Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:29 pm

Maybe we'll need to work out an area in the middle lol altona is closer if I go straight across the water lol

Dr Drift

Post by Dr Drift » Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:34 pm

Brett wrote:Maybe we'll need to work out an area in the middle lol altona is closer if I go straight across the water lol

Im easy...lol
but been too busy with work lately so if someone wants to organise than cool, just too busy to organise atm sorry....
also lately either work or when got time I fishing so its a little streched.... also need to fit in fixing these bloody cars for customers on my days off.....(need to fish more, getting withdraws...lol) feel like im drying up like a pr.....

Miker knows... good food, good peps, good weather one afternoon.... have a feed, talk crap bout the one that got away etc etc :thumbsup:
Dr Drift...
<((((((><

FishHardButFishSafe...

Fish-Hunter

Post by Fish-Hunter » Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:52 pm

Dr Drift wrote:Miker knows... good food, good peps, good weather one afternoon.... have a feed, talk crap bout the one that got away etc etc :thumbsup:
Yeh mate , anytime ;) :thumbsup:

vinhii

Post by vinhii » Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:36 pm

Im def down for a BBQ ;) ill be happy to bring the meat! or drinks ;) hehehe
PLENTY!! of FISH!! in the SEA!! but so little TIME!!!

Bartnmax

Post by Bartnmax » Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:49 am

Hey fellas.
I'd certainly be interested in popping down for a meet/BBQ.
Used to live down that way on the Esplanade (round the front at Seaholme).
Now in Werribee but Altona aint that far away.
Dates is the big thing. I'm thinkin that seeing it's nearly 1/2 way through Nov' now a date early in Dec would allow plenty of time to organise (& stock up on seaford for the BBQ) & also makie a nice quasi-xmas Barby bash.

Bill.

Return to “Williamstown to Werribee”