werribee river bream

Williamstown, Altona, Point Cook, Werribee
deathray
Has liked: 8 times

Re: werribee river bream

Post by deathray » Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:26 am

TooMuch wrote:Bumped in to this bloke down Altona Pier one night and his hands are as big as dinner plates.. Every bit of 45cm that bream right there. Blokes asking for a brag mat and saying its all bull are just jealous mate, good catch
The dude does have pretty fat fingers on closer inspection!
Not sure if it's quite 45 but it's got a blue nose and is probably pretty close.

Tonyzee

Post by Tonyzee » Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:49 pm

This is a blue nose... did not even fit flat in the Esky
MarloBream1_LR.jpg

trebor2122

Post by trebor2122 » Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:24 pm

look at his hands he don't look like a little falla they would be close well done anyway mate

frozenpod
Has liked: 81 times

Post by frozenpod » Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:34 pm

Nice fish did you eat them?

andyk

Post by andyk » Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:21 pm

[quote="TooMuch"]Bumped in to this bloke down Altona Pier one night and his hands are as big as dinner plates.. Every bit of 45cm that bream right there. Blokes asking for a brag mat and saying its all bull are just jealous mate, good catch[/quote
I agree thoes blokes are jealous probley never got 1 that big as for no photo no fish on this forum grow up . I have lived and fished the river my entire life , yes the fish can be fussy at times but there is a number of baits that work down there my misses won the brim comp one year with a 43 cm fish on a pippi . great fish well done mate.

trebor2122

Post by trebor2122 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:52 pm

ye it is a good bream maybe 45 to the tip of tail but a cracker fish anyhow . my brother once got a big snapper 9kg it made south coast fishing mag photo taken by brendan wing All of his mates said oh look how far you are holding it in front of you.To make it look bigger . at work one day boasting our boss said why look at the size of mark then look at his hands that's a big fish it is.It's in his man can cave he is 140kg's he makes the fish look small but it was a big fish I have got yellabelly up to 14lb in a privite dam that only went 500 but 300 in depth there was a time when lenth did not matter it was waight . I'M RE and that's my KB PS when i was a young fella it was all about line class . if it wasn't line class it did not count now we you's 10kg braid that breaks at 20kg that is not line class do's ANSA still have members sorry to all thats just my take i'm RE

Return to “Williamstown to Werribee”