yambuck weekend

Everything about bream
sedgez900

yambuck weekend

Post by sedgez900 » Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:03 pm

gidday out there to those of u that haven't spend a weekend at yambuck lake just past port fairy nike it that means just do it its ripper of a spot for all the family caretakers at the park r freakin good value . the lake and river mouth straight into good fishing for every one .bream were on the bite taking fresh shrimp and turket caught in bait net at river also rabbit and prawn boats were going up river a bit we had a hobie and were doing fine in swallows. for u soft plastic boys gulp bloodworm were the go white type minows. We all bagged out all good fish but my snagged the biggest fish for weekend 37 cm bream by my daughter bloody good fish on turket little bugger showing up her old man and still giving me **** bout it anywho cheers from Warrnambool area sedge

Nude up
Has liked: 333 times

Re: yambuck weekend

Post by Nude up » Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:37 am

Where can I buy turket sounds like a good bait also I have seen prawn boats but I have never seen rabbit boats is the problem that bad down there. Sound like you and your family had a great holiday.

sedgez900

Post by sedgez900 » Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:06 pm

cant buy em buy yourself a baitnet mate throw it in with bit of dry cat food c how u go

qfboy

Post by qfboy » Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:11 pm

Sounds you had a great time. Good on you. Can I ask what turket is? It seems to be the bait that worked for you. And forgive my idiotic question but what is a rabbit boat? Do rabbits swim at Yambuck? :rofl:

Return to “Bream Fishing”