Lakes Entrance

Everything about bream
dave_tk

Lakes Entrance

Post by dave_tk » Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:46 am

Hey guys, heading down to Lakes Entrance for misses birthday. I have been given two windows to go fishing, so I am looking for spots that I can try some land based fishing. Ideally, I would love to pop my bream cherry, so I am looking for some bream land based spots around the lakes entrance area. I know there is a lot, but I would love some places that are easy to access, and not needing to trek through the bush to get to.....

Time will be precious!!!

GTSHoon

Re: Lakes Entrance

Post by GTSHoon » Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:55 am

Try the piers just in the township use an unweighted prawn and Cast in to the channel caught some thumpers there
The fishing was good; it was the catching that was bad
The gods do not deduct from man's allotted span the hours spent in fishing

re-tyred
Has liked: 375 times

Post by re-tyred » Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:19 am

Give it a go around Bullock island on the north arm side. Near the new fuel jetty, the old dredge that is tied up there gets a few hanging under it. late evening and night when it is quiet is a good time. Just a tip for everyone, the new fuel jetty has a gate that is locked one way, if you pull up with a boat and go out thru the gate you won't get back in.
There's nothing . . . absolutely nothing . . . half so much worth doing as simply messing around in boats.
Kenneth Grahame, The Wind in the Willows (River Rat to Mole)

dave_tk

Post by dave_tk » Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:24 pm

cheers guys...

Return to “Bream Fishing”