Sunday 16/10/2011 , Bream Action .

Everything about bream
vinhii

Re: Sunday 16/10/2011 , Bream Action .

Post by vinhii » Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:49 pm

nice stuff miker , when i was a kid with my old man i caught a female bream a huge one at that! and her belly was bloated so my old man told me to let her go so she can fill up the future stock ehehe .. bream for me has been great learning curb when i was young.. i remember as a kid under the westgate bridge used to be the spot! every cast guarantee there was a bream at the end of your line.. plenty of people flocked there cause it was the hot spot.. but these days its all quiet lol..

Bream for me brings back alot of fond memories of me and my old man ..
PLENTY!! of FISH!! in the SEA!! but so little TIME!!!

Fish-cador
Has liked: 10 times

Post by Fish-cador » Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:51 pm

I don't usually chase bream but when I do, I sometimes get one or 2. All caught after the previous spawning season, from a pier with 10km radius from the city...not from Docklands. Will try again this year....a few more sleep. :grin:

OF ALL THE THINGS I LOST, I MISS MY MIND THE MOST.
====
Words of wisdom:
"I will never argue with an idiot. He might drag me down to his level then beat me with experience"
====

Dr Drift

Post by Dr Drift » Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:13 am

Yummy^^^

Dr Drift....
Dr Drift...
<((((((><

FishHardButFishSafe...

Fish-Hunter

Post by Fish-Hunter » Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:59 am

Exellent catch you had there F/C . :thumbsup:

Fish-Hunter

Post by Fish-Hunter » Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:27 pm

19/10/11 Fished my spot for Bream again today in the heat wacko & fished till 21:00 , heaps of bites from tiny Mullet all day smh . so i taken a break for a few hours & returned in the late arvo , only to find the Bream size had dropped dramtically e.g from 10cm to just over 28cm . no big bream to speak of :o anyway i released all the Bream caught today & may try again some other day . its amazing how a fishing spot can go from hot to cold in only a couple of days , thats fishing .. ;)

Beno

Post by Beno » Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:03 pm

Fish-cador wrote:I don't usually chase bream but when I do, I sometimes get one or 2. All caught after the previous spawning season, from a pier with 10km radius from the city...not from Docklands. Will try again this year....a few more sleep. :grin:

Very nice Fish Cador, healthy looking bream.
My Youtube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/BenosFishing" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; How to - Garfish/Float Rig
Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/pages/BenosFis ... 213?ref=hl" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Fish-cador
Has liked: 10 times

Post by Fish-cador » Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:54 pm

Thanks Beno. yup, nice looking, very shiny, healthy clean fish taken from crystal clear waters. :grin:

Miker, I went to the area tonight after work and tried my luck for 2 hours. The place was packed. I had some nibbles but no fish in the bucket. ZERO! One guy using peeled prawns (same as your bait) caught 5 good ones. Others had one or two.

Funny he won't tell me where he bought his fresh looking prawns. :-) He said he bought them but can't remember where. :grin: probably from illegal sources. :grin:
OF ALL THE THINGS I LOST, I MISS MY MIND THE MOST.
====
Words of wisdom:
"I will never argue with an idiot. He might drag me down to his level then beat me with experience"
====

Fish-Hunter

Post by Fish-Hunter » Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:40 am

^^
It happens , word gets out & the whole world shows up to fish & you cant even get a place for yourself to fish . :down:

Return to “Bream Fishing”