Patterson River Bream and Estuary Perch

Everything about bream
Post Reply
User avatar
mazman
Rank: Gummy Shark
Rank: Gummy Shark
Posts: 2759
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:45 pm
Has liked: 23 times
Likes received: 90 times

Patterson River Bream and Estuary Perch

Post by mazman » Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:53 pm

Another session at patterson lakes playing with some new techniques on the bream and finding some of the elusive patto eps.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJqimXWATsA

Thanks for watching

Cheers Alex
Youtube channel:Hawkesy Fishing



Remove these ads.

rb85
Rank: Murray Cod
Rank: Murray Cod
Posts: 3021
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:08 pm
Location: The Ocean
Has liked: 166 times
Likes received: 227 times

Re: Patterson River Bream and Estuary Perch

Post by rb85 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:20 pm

Nice EP mate.

Lightningx
Rank: Mulloway
Rank: Mulloway
Posts: 11718
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:21 pm
Has liked: 48 times
Likes received: 432 times

Re: Patterson River Bream and Estuary Perch

Post by Lightningx » Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:30 pm

Enjoyed the vid mate :)
Cheers :thumbsup:

User avatar
VooDoo
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Posts: 806
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:42 pm
Location: Rain Forest Over The Rainbow
Has liked: 11 times
Likes received: 26 times

Re: Patterson River Bream and Estuary Perch

Post by VooDoo » Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:45 pm

Well Done Mazman :thumbsup:

I need to get a Yak .. nah .. a solo skiff is better coz i am too lazy to paddle :)
___________________________

"VooDoo .... WhoDoo .... YouDoo .... VooDoo" The Bug (Bugatti) S.A. [2019]

User avatar
mazman
Rank: Gummy Shark
Rank: Gummy Shark
Posts: 2759
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:45 pm
Has liked: 23 times
Likes received: 90 times

Re: Patterson River Bream and Estuary Perch

Post by mazman » Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:09 pm

Thanks guys
VooDoo wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:45 pm
Well Done Mazman :thumbsup:

I need to get a Yak .. nah .. a solo skiff is better coz i am too lazy to paddle :)
solo skiffs are definitely starting to get traction. For me I plan to eventually get a boat to take others out as well but for now the kayak is getting me into plenty of fish
Youtube channel:Hawkesy Fishing

piscateur
Rank: Cephalopod
Rank: Cephalopod
Posts: 192
Joined: Wed May 04, 2011 11:19 am
Has liked: 10 times
Likes received: 13 times

Re: Patterson River Bream and Estuary Perch

Post by piscateur » Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:33 am

Awesome vid Alex.



Remove these ads.

User avatar
Seb85
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Posts: 1444
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:30 pm
Has liked: 571 times
Likes received: 309 times

Re: Patterson River Bream and Estuary Perch

Post by Seb85 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:59 am

mazman wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:09 pm
Thanks guys
VooDoo wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:45 pm
Well Done Mazman :thumbsup:

I need to get a Yak .. nah .. a solo skiff is better coz i am too lazy to paddle :)
solo skiffs are definitely starting to get traction. For me I plan to eventually get a boat to take others out as well but for now the kayak is getting me into plenty of fish
Hi maz, where did you launch your kayak?
I'm looking for easy places to try my new yak.
------------------------------
A fish is a fish :ft:
No fish is worth a life, stay safe

purple5ive
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Posts: 6816
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:59 pm
Has liked: 167 times
Likes received: 226 times

Re: Patterson River Bream and Estuary Perch

Post by purple5ive » Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:57 am

Great effort once again. looks like a good school sitting in the middle of the river..
Small Fish Specialist :-D :-D :-D

User avatar
mazman
Rank: Gummy Shark
Rank: Gummy Shark
Posts: 2759
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:45 pm
Has liked: 23 times
Likes received: 90 times

Re: Patterson River Bream and Estuary Perch

Post by mazman » Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:50 pm

Seb85 wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:59 am
mazman wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:09 pm
Thanks guys
VooDoo wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:45 pm
Well Done Mazman :thumbsup:

I need to get a Yak .. nah .. a solo skiff is better coz i am too lazy to paddle :)
solo skiffs are definitely starting to get traction. For me I plan to eventually get a boat to take others out as well but for now the kayak is getting me into plenty of fish
Hi maz, where did you launch your kayak?
I'm looking for easy places to try my new yak.
I just launch at the main boat ramps, really easy launch and free parking if you rooftop and I believe it's free for trailers now as well
Youtube channel:Hawkesy Fishing

Post Reply

Return to “Bream Fishing”