Has liked: 72 times

Re: 7/3/2019

Post by Lightningx » Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:04 pm

Bugatti wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:14 pm
Lightningx wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:35 am

My mate and I met up at St Kilda ramp at 6:30 am and after grabbing a coffee

my friend accidentally hooked an albatross and that became a problem in itself. Lucky I had my huge net in the boat. We got it in the boat but the treble had imbedded itself in the birds wing so while my mate held it down I removed the treble which took some time but in the end was very glad to see it fly away again :)

Was a fun morning on the water.

Hey, well done Lightningx, great day , , , , fishing, mate, fish, mandatory morning coffee (I shall just assume the accompanied Choc Donut got inhaled that quick that it didn't get a mention) , , , ,yep, an awesome day with a solid catch. Love how you are a family giver too, a standard in most of your posts , , , , (I'd love to give my family away but who'd take em :( )

Just a question, it is a bad feeling hooking up birds, but did the Albatross settle when you were helping it, like did it sense you were helping it?

Cheers, Bugatti
Thanks mate :)
To answer your question yes it did.
At first as expected it was going crazy even once I got it in the net and onto the side of the boat but after my mate got a hold of it and I started trying to remove the treble from its wing it didn’t take long for him to calm down. I’m sure it could definitely feel as though we were trying to help it :)

Return to “Black Rock to Mordialloc”