MyMordi Pier fishing report and warning as well

Black Rock, Beaumaris, Half Moon Bay, Mordialloc, Parkdale
moeee

Re: MyMordi Pier fishing report and warning as well

Post by moeee » Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:59 pm

5ubzero wrote: let him drown.
i Hate people like this.
I also ain't keen on people touching my gear.
But I would hardly kill them like you would.
How many people have you killed so far?
Last edited by moeee on Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rod Bender

Post by Rod Bender » Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:07 pm

moeee wrote:
5ubzero wrote:
moeee wrote: let him drown.
i Hate people like this.
My guess is none! I can't really see any good coming out of dropping one of them...for your own personal safety! For those who would go down this path, how would you handle the other 4!
cheers
Jim
Edit. I think you stuffed up your 'quotes' as well moeee!
Proudly sponsoring Trelly's Tackleworld and Boats & More!

Raulfc7
Has liked: 21 times

Post by Raulfc7 » Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:55 am

Gee people don't watch the news do they when they talk about dropping people. Possibility of having a long dry spell of donuts when fishing I reckon
"Do good when you remember, and what you forget will be revealed to you; and do not surrender your mind to blind forgetfulness."

Wolly Bugger
Has liked: 13 times

Post by Wolly Bugger » Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:24 am

moeee wrote:
5ubzero wrote:
moeee wrote: let him drown.
i Hate people like this.
If you push someone into the water and they drown, you will be charged with manslaughter.

Believe me this is not a pleasant experience, and going to court can bankrupt you.

DougieK
Has liked: 30 times

Post by DougieK » Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:58 am

Kev209 wrote:
viclovesfish wrote:I purchased a bellt bag with my stuff in it, was thinking of buying some pper spray for protection :-D
Before you buy check this out

Can I carry capsicum or pepper spray to protect myself or for purposes of self defence?

No. It is not legal to carry any article designed or adapted to discharge an offensive, noxious or irritant liquid, powder, gas or chemical so as to cause disability, incapacity or harm to another person. Capsicum spray, pepper spray or any other similar articles are prohibited weapons and are inappropriate for general possession without a Governor in Council Exemption Order or a Chief Commissioner Approval. Self protection or self defence is not a lawful excuse to be able to possess these articles.

Kev do you have a source for that link?

edit :- also, please, don't escalate violence. You have no ******* idea what someone has under their hoodie / in their pocket / has spent the last 20 years of their life learning to do. People, no matter how big or small, are freaking dangerous, better to pack up and leave and screw up a days fishing than to get yourself into a situation you can't get yourself back out of.
Chasing LBG and sharing a love for the Martial Arts, everywhere, all the time.

LBG Season 2023/4 :

Kingfish : 61

shazdoggg

Post by shazdoggg » Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:47 am

Kev209 wrote:
viclovesfish wrote:I purchased a bellt bag with my stuff in it, was thinking of buying some pper spray for protection :-D

Can I carry capsicum or pepper spray to protect myself or for purposes of self defence?

No. It is not legal to carry any article designed or adapted to discharge an offensive, noxious or irritant liquid, powder, gas or chemical so as to cause disability, incapacity or harm to another person. Capsicum spray, pepper spray or any other similar articles are prohibited weapons and are inappropriate for general possession without a Governor in Council Exemption Order or a Chief Commissioner Approval. Self protection or self defence is not a lawful excuse to be able to possess these articles.
So am I allowed to take a taser with me as a 'mediation' tool? :super:
When I got time,
I wet a line cos Im a junkie,
been fishin since a kid,
I like it cos it numbs me..

Tonyzee

Post by Tonyzee » Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:06 am

Get a dog, good pal while fishing and no-one goes near you or your ****. Especially those black and brown ones.

Or don't go to that pier alone on Friday/Sat nights. But seriously whoever these kids were shame, shame, shame.

Haven't really been in your situation I must say,(no-one should touch your knife), most people leave me alone: 100kg, plus 5 day growth you probably don't know what I am capable of.

shazdoggg

Post by shazdoggg » Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:12 am

DougieK wrote:
Kev209 wrote:

Kev do you have a source for that link?

edit :- also, please, don't escalate violence. You have no ******* idea what someone has under their hoodie / in their pocket / has spent the last 20 years of their life learning to do. People, no matter how big or small, are freaking dangerous, better to pack up and leave and screw up a days fishing than to get yourself into a situation you can't get yourself back out of.
Errrr...werent you the bloke who intentionally hit a boatie off martha rocks with your sinker when he came too close for your liking? :lol: :Boxing:
When I got time,
I wet a line cos Im a junkie,
been fishin since a kid,
I like it cos it numbs me..

Tonyzee

Post by Tonyzee » Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:22 am

Shazzdogg,

If they come within range fire at will!!!

muzza43
Has liked: 104 times

Post by muzza43 » Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:30 am

Don't fish piers alone. End of story. Cheers muzza43.

Return to “Black Rock to Mordialloc”